♔ᴍɪɴɪsᴛʀʏ ᴅᴜᴇʟ♔

𝕽egulus and I found ourselves strolling through the foyer of the Ministry, our hands tightly intertwined, hidden under the cuffs of our sleeves

𝕽egulus and I found ourselves strolling through the foyer of the Ministry, our hands tightly intertwined, hidden under the cuffs of our sleeves. I still get the same butterflies and feelings that I did the very first time he held my hand, taking me down to the Black Lake to rest, he still had the same effect on me. He swung me forward gently with his hand as we approached the lift, allowing me to enter first.

There was murmurs and whispers following us wherever we went, many witches and wizards knowing our names and influence. We were used to stares and gossip, we've had it from a young age, Black and Rosier heirs. Now it was different, the whispers were for different reasons, some regarding our relationship, some regarding my affiliation with Tom and some regarding our power.

"Rose Riddle, looking as beautiful as ever this fine afternoon" A young wizard complimented from inside the lift, making me internally cringe and turn to face him. Regulus gripped my hand tighter, and I could only assume he had locked his jaw, I was too focused on the blind fool. He was the only other person in here.

"You are very confident in yourself, aren't you darling?" I observed, eyeing the man up and down. I hadn't seen him around before, he was completely unknown to me, he wasn't bad looking but it was obvious he had nothing on Regulus.

"Only when i'm around gorgeous girls like you" He winked. I heard Regulus growl from behind me and he shifted his gaze to him, smirking, "I could be a better boyfriend than him, he's nothing but a pretty face, of course not as pretty as mine"

"I'm not her boyfriend" Regulus announced, smiling haughtily at the wizard, who tilted his head to the side and smirked.

"No?"

"No, he's my pretty faced fiancé. Of course, he's not as pretty as you though, am I right?"

"You are" He repeated hesitantly, his confident front toning down considerably. Regulus towered over the blonde wizard, he was now definitely intimidated.

"As-tu entendu ça, mon étoile? quel imbécile arrogant, je ne connais même pas son nom" I commented to Regulus, earning a chuckle in return, "When people try to woo a girl, they typically start with introducing themselves. Mind you, you already seem to lack manners considering you are impertinent to the fact i'm in a loving, committed relationship"

"Don't be too harsh, mon amour. He really thought he had a chance with you, I pity him" Regulus cooed mockingly, putting his hand out to the dumbfounded wizard, "Regulus Arcturus Black, most certainly not a pleasure to meet you"

"I-uh" He stuttered out, wincing at Regulus' strong grip on his hand. Not so confident now.

"Yes, this is the part you introduce yourself. Actually, never mind Regulus and I have business to attend to and candidly I don't want to waste my time on knowing the names of insolent little boys" I revealed, twirling around to the gawking wizard, ready for the doors to ping open.