♔ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɴɢs♔

𝕿he last two days of our little holiday were wonderful

𝕿he last two days of our little holiday were wonderful. We really needed this little break away from the world together, now we we're heading back to the real world. The world were there is war and we are playing an important part. But we were going to win this, for a better future. The future we all want. We apparated back to my manor, immediately greeted by my brother and Junior.

"Rosie! Regulus! You're back, how was it?" Evan questioned, bringing me into a hug and ruffling my hair a little.

"Beyond amazing" We told them simultaneously, thinking back to our time together, making them both laugh.

Evan stopped laughing and put on a serious expression, "You're not pregnant are you?"

"I don't know. Reg, did you do the spell?" I responded with a straight face, turning to my boyfriend with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"I thought you did it, love" He replied frowning, understanding what I was doing. We turn back to Evan to see his eyes widening further than ever,

"What?! Are you serious?" He exclaimed, pointing at us both,

"No, that would be my brother" Regulus clarified the same time I pointed to him saying, "no, that would be his brother", earning a groan from Evan and a bark of laughter from Junior.

"We are just messing with you Ev, I did the spell" I spoke casually, leaning my head on Regulus' shoulder, him putting his on top of mine.

"You still did- I didn't want to know"

"Did what?" We questioned.

"You said you did the spell!"

"What spell? Reg, did we do any spells?"

"No, mon amour, we never did any spells. Evan what are you talking about?"

"You just said you did the spell- ugh you two are frustrating" He huffed, walking away.

"Lovely to see you too, Ev!" I shouted to his retreating figure, then shifting my gaze to the brown eyed boy, "Junior, how are you?"

"Good, Rosie. The Dark Lord told me to tell you that you should go and visit him as soon as you got back" He informed us, licking his lips.

"Of course he did. Reg, you ready to go now?" He nods and we walk over to the fireplace to Malfoy Manor.

•••

Landing in the fireplace, we walked to the room he's usually occupied and strolled in, not bothering to knock. He doesn't glance up from his book, however still greets us, "Rose, Regulus, how was your trip?"

"How did you know it was us?" Regulus queried, taking a seat beside me as I did Tom. He looked up, connecting our identical eyes to mine and then to Regulus'.