♔ᴄʀᴜᴄɪᴏ ᴍᴇ♔

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice" Tom addressed the crowded group in the room, Death Eaters, my friends, my people

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice" Tom addressed the crowded group in the room, Death Eaters, my friends, my people. I leaned back into Regulus' chest, playing with the rings on his fingers. "Briar Rose and I have been discussing....the end of the war"

Eyes snapped towards me from the death eaters and friends, while I just kept my eyes trained on Tom, feeling very tired from the lack of sleep I got the night before.

"We believe there will be a final battle, one that we shall succeed in. To succeed, there will have to be training-"

"Tom" I mumbled, shaking my head. He frowned, turning towards me for me to continue, "i'm not forcing people to fight. They have a choice and either one is perfectly fine"

"Is anyone opposed to fighting?" He quizzed the entire room, no one speaking through the silence, he faces me once again, gesturing towards the crowd. "They want to fight"

"They shouldn't have to" I countered, people's eyes flickering between us as we debated.

"You can't stop them if they want to, Ara. We all want this war to be over just as much as you do, we know you're not like Dumbledore and making us fight for you. We are doing this for us, the whole Wizarding World" Regulus uttered to me. I sighed, nodding as a way of giving in to him.

"Okay. Now that has been established, there will be training, if you are going to fight you need to be strong, there is no room for weakness. There is no time for you to get stuck down from a curse, leaving you defenceless. You need to be at the top of your game, have a high pain intolerance"

"We are not crucioing them all. Just me" I stated firmly, "You and I are his main targets, he'll focus on us. They don't need to be crucioed"

"Regulus"

"No absolutely not" I shook my head. Regulus was not going to be crucioed just incase, I will protect him. He shouldn't be trained the way I was going to be trained.

"I know you don't want him to get hurt, but he'll target him to because of you- Ro!" He called back to me as I headed out of the room in protest. Because of me. He was a target because of me. I know that. I fucking know that, it's why I broke up with him in the first place. I stood outside the room for a few minutes, pacing up and down, tapping my feet on the floor repeatedly. My hair was probably all messed up from the amount of times I ran my hands through it. I huffed, storming straight back into the room, gaining the attention of everyone.

"Crucio me"

"No"

"Crucio me or i'll crucio you" I growled to the older wizard, people dropping their jaws to the ground in shock.

"Ara" Regulus murmured, standing up from his seat to which I sewed his mouth shut, turning back to my father.

"Bellatrix. Crucio me" I ordered the curly haired witch, who was sat directly next to him, feeling ambivalent on what to do.