♔sɪʀɪᴜs♔

𝕿he door burst open at that moment during the meeting, revealing a panting and panicked Remus

𝕿he door burst open at that moment during the meeting, revealing a panting and panicked Remus. I leaped up towards him, as his honey eyes scanned the room of death eaters. He froze as his eyes met Greyback, I didn't have to look to know who he was stuck on, I just thought in my mind and heard a loud thud on the floor again and a gasp for air. Serves him right. Monster. He was probably smirking towards my brother.

"Remus, what is it?" I questioned, as Regulus approached behind me quickly.

"I'm sorry to burst in, I-uh.. what do I call him Rose?" he whispered almost inaudibly,

"Whatever you want, Remus. What's wrong?" I waved off, wanting to know why he was in such a panicked state.

"It's Sirius" He stated, glancing to Walburga as she started shrieking 'blood traitor embarrassment' loudly. Sirius? An embarrassment? Woman, look at yourself for fuck sake.

"Silence!" Tom commanded authoritatively as I sewed the bellowing witch's mouth together to shut her up. "What about Sirius?" He quizzed the werewolf.

"I think you should come. Now" He concluded, running a hand through his hair, honey eyes flickering between Regulus and I. I spun around on my heel to face Tom directly, ignoring prying eyes,

"Finish your meeting, we'll be back soon" I rushed out.

"Do you need me to come, Rosie?" Bellatrix inquired. After noticing how much Sirius and I care for each other, she's become more tolerant of him, he's now a cousin again rather than a blood traitor. They also spoke at the meeting I lead in Rosier Manor, sorting out a few differences, Sirius is also more tolerable of the deranged witch now she wasn't torturing or killing people, besides Greyback and Pettigrew. He could cope with that.

"That's alright, Bella. We'll be fine. I'll be back soon, I think" I returned, mumbling the last part. Regulus and I followed the worried boy to the floo network,

"Why couldn't you use the ring? What's happening with Sirius?" Regulus queried, slightly concerned for his older brother.

"You wouldn't have been able to hear me. James is with him at the minute. It's bad" Was all he responded before we flooed away. Arriving at the Potter's it was not the comforting , homely place it was before when Monty and Mia were here with us.

•••

There was fragments glass all over the floor, ornaments smashed to pieces, the room reeked of alcohol. The once beautiful painting of the family was broken on the floor next to the fireplace we stepped out of. I looked around alarmed, my eyes landing on the long haired boy in the middle of the room, screaming and crying with a bottle of firewhiskey in his hand. James was stood next to him, trying to retrieve the bottle from his grip and calm him down.