♔ᴛᴇʀʀɪғɪᴇᴅ♔

𝕹ovember arrives, a faint coating of snow starting to covering the grounds as winter nears

𝕹ovember arrives, a faint coating of snow starting to covering the grounds as winter nears. I stroll into the potions classroom, taking my seat next to my boyfriend. He directed a smile towards me, resting a hand on my thigh as Slughorn begins the lesson.

"Today, class, we will be brewing a potion that will allow you to smell your deepest attractions, that could cause a powerful infatuation does anyone have an idea what this potion could be?"

I raise my perfectly manicured hand and send a bright smile towards the old professor, "Miss Rosier"

"Amortentia, sir. An advanced potion, commonly identified from it's pearl-coloured sheen and spiralling steam" I finish, adding some more information.

"Excellent Miss Rosier, 10 points to Slytherin"

"Thank you professor, you are most kind" He smiles at my compliment, continuing with the lesson.

Regulus leans down to my ear, "such a charmer" he says before pecking my ear subtly.

"And you love it"

"That I do. Come on let's start brewing this then." He responds, before going to collect the ingredients for the advanced potion. Obviously, it was easy for both of us, being the best in our year for potions.

We start to see a spiral steam and I took a sniff of the potion, cigarettes, mint and cologne filling my lungs. Regulus. He follows suit, grinning at what he smells, taking it in.
"I think we've done amazing there, mon amour"

"As always, mon étoile" I respond matter-of-factly, then calling over the professor.

"Ah it's perfect. 20 points to Slytherin. I always knew you would make an excellent team. Right, off you go now."

"Thank you professor" Regulus replies for us, slinging an arm around my shoulder as we head out. I glance over to see Arabella and Ember, blushing furiously on their cheeks. I'm guessing they smell each other in the potion.

•••

Later in the day, i'm in the gryffindor girls' dorms, savouring the last year before they leave in the summer. I'm laid down with my head in Marlene's lap as we all converse about anything and everything,

"So how's it going with Regulus?" Lily questioned

"How's it going with James? Don't think I don't notice your blush when he calls you lily-flower"

"She likes him" Marlene states, earning a glare from the red-headed girl.

"I do not"

"Yeah and i'm a Hufflepuff. Give him a chance Lils, he might surprise you. He's changed, I promise" I tell the older girl trying to persuade her to go out with a boy who's like another brother to me. Just more annoying than Evan. "Oo and ask him out instead of waiting for him to ask you, it will blow his little brain"