♔ᴍᴀ ғʟᴇᴜʀ♔

𝕿he following morning, the three us got up and ready for the day pretty early, I think it was around 7 am when we woke up, too excited to see everyone's reaction to my spontaneous hair change

𝕿he following morning, the three us got up and ready for the day pretty early, I think it was around 7 am when we woke up, too excited to see everyone's reaction to my spontaneous hair change. I have my usual dark hair cascading down my shoulders, with a silvery blonde under layer, peering through the hazel brown. I don't think i've ever seen someone with this particular hair style before, but I really love it. It's different, peculiar. Just like me. The two girls said it reflects my personality, both light and dark. The irony.

"Are you ready, Rose?" Arabella questions, brushing her hair up into a neat ponytail.

"I think so, do you think people will like it?"

"Obviously, they won't be able to take their eyes off you. You look stunning"

"Thank you" I reply, putting on some trainers. I'm wearing my usual, casual outfit. Black joggers and Black sweatshirt. I add some silver jewellery and makeup today to really finish off my new look. I take my wand, slipping it into my pocket. "Let's go"

The three of us walked down to breakfast, being a subject to many stares as we stride through the hallways. I walk in the middle of the two girls, as we enter the great hall. We look powerful, it makes me feel like I did after the Christmas holidays in fifth year.

"Is that, Rose Rosier?"

"Look at her hair, i've never seen anything like that before- it's hot" I'm glad Regulus didn't hear that, for the sake of that boy's health.

"She can pull off anything"

I smirk, taking my seat at the Slytherin table, ignoring the stares of many students, putting some waffles on my plate and pouring my coffee.

"When will Regulus get here?"

"Anytime, I suppose" I shrug as the seats around me are filled,

"Rosie, you look-"

"Beautiful" Remus finishes for Sirius. I see their intertwined hands under the table and give them a knowing look, leaving them both to blush slightly.

"Rose, that is definitely your look , babes" Marlene pipes in,

"That's what we said!" My two best friends responded, quieting down when they see a ravenclaw standing behind me. The group's eyes follow the boy, confused. Surely he knows she's taken.

"Hey, Rose" He said from behind me desperately trying to get my attention. I don't even give him the pleasure of turning around.

"Rosier to you. And i'm very happily in love, so you may kindly fuck off" I tell the boy,boredly.

I hear footsteps walk away from behind me and look up to the rest of the group, "he didn't seriously think he had a shot? Oh- no I take it back" Thinking of the words I just said.