♔ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ♔

𝕿he following day, I woke up to being entangled in my bed with my tousled hair boy

𝕿he following day, I woke up to being entangled in my bed with my tousled hair boy. His cheek was resting against my head, his eyes fluttered closed and holding me close. I could hear his soft breathing from being near, his blush pink lips slightly parted, revealing some of his teeth. Adorable. I snuggled further into his body, adoring the feeling of being enveloped by him. I feel his hold on me tighten, squeezing my frame, and planting a kiss on the side of my head.

"Morning, my love" He murmured sleepily, into the side of my face.

"Morning, mon étoile" I sighed out.

"Good morning, love birds" Another voice chirped making us both jolt up, to see Junior sat on the chair by my desk, casually reading a book with his feet rested on the wood.

"Barty! What the fuck are you doing?" Regulus spluttered as the boy just looked at us, as if we were disturbing his reading.

He licked his lips, "Oh I was just reading waiting for you to wake up. Your parents are already gone, Evan's still asleep"

"Thank you for the information Junior, much appreciated" I responded sarcastically. This is why people think he's weird. "Why were you waiting for us to wake up, in my room?" I inquired, falling back down in to my pillow.

"It's nine, I thought you might want to be prepared for when people come for the meeting" He shrugged off casually, closing his book.

"The meeting starts at two, that's five hours away, why do we need to prepare now!" The boy next to me returned.

"I came to make sure you woke up at some point. I'll be leaving now, go back to your lovey-dovey cuddling" He commented, wandering out of my room.

Regulus turned to me, shaking his head at our friend's eccentricity, laying back down beside me. "He's something else" He muttered, cuddling into me again, pulling the covers so they are over the top of our heads.

"Oh is this our lovey-dovey cuddling?" I questioned teasingly, referring to the covers and position.

"Oh this definitely is" He responded, dragging me as close as possible, gazing into my bright green eyes, "You're always so beautiful, my pretty girl" He murmured, tracing my cheek bone with his fingers. Butterflies. I leaned into his touch, relishing in the endearment from him.

"Mm I love you. Very much" I mumbled, staring back into his gorgeous greys eyes, his pupils growing larger and larger.

"And I love you. I'm very lucky to be loved by you"

"That you are" I joked, attaching my lips to his, both of us smiling into the kiss. We laid in bed together for the remainder of the morning, not having much time to ourselves.

•••

"This one is hers, my lord" We heard from the other side and I groaned as the door swung open and the covers over us were pulled off.