♔ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ♔

𝕿he rest of the summer passed by, Autumn greeting us with heavy showers, amber coloured leaves and dark mornings

𝕿he rest of the summer passed by, Autumn greeting us with heavy showers, amber coloured leaves and dark mornings. Regulus and I did amazing in our NEWTs, achieving mostly outstandings with a few exceeding expectations, which is why Reg is now training at St Mungos to be a healer. I'm so proud of him, he worked incredibly hard to get that spot as it's a limited post- they only allow the best. He was the best and he deserved to live his dream and be who he aspired to be.

In the meantime, I have been balancing my time between attending the Ministry, gaining more of an influence and making connections with wizards and witches, looking after Harry when James and Lily are working and devising plans with Tom to take down Dumbledore and lead the Wizarding World. Minister Bagnold has granted me access to all departments of the Ministry without permission for whenever I wanted. She had also given me the power to oversee things and make sure everything is in order- I would say she trusted me a great deal.It's definitely a completely different lifestyle to the one from school but we are adults now, we have been set free in the world and I intend to make the world my own.

"I want you to come to the Ministry with me today" I told Tom, sliding in the chair beside him as he passed me my morning cup of coffee.

"And why is that?" He inquired, folding up the Daily Prophet and placing it down on the table.

"I have been gaining more of an influence like we said, these Ministry visits are very beneficial and if people see you with me and see you have completely changed, it would help. Also, today i'm planning on going to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement" I informed him, smirking like a snake.

"She's right, it would help a lot. Right, i've got to go, i'll see you later, love, Tom" Regulus hummed, tilting my head up and kissing my lips before heading out of the room, shouting an 'I love you!' from the hallway. I laughed and yelled back, re directing my attention on the older wizard.

"Come on, a father, daughter Ministry trip. What could be more fun? We can insult people we don't like with intelligent words they don't understand...." I proposed, grinning at him when the corners of his lips tugged up into a smile.

"Alright, i'll come with you" He gave in, pushing his chair back and standing up, preparing to leave. He walked over to the mirror, pulling a comb out of his blazer pocket and brushed his hair neat and tidy. I approached him, gazing at my own appearance, my low pony tail, incorporating strands of blonde and brown. I was wearing a black suit, with a black lace bralette underneath, some black heels to finish off the look to enhance my height.

"You look spectacular, Tom. The two best charmers in the world" I voiced, turning to him with a smile, "are you ready?"

"Yes" He nodded, gesturing for me to walk into the floo station before him.

The green flames erupted around us, transporting us through the tube, landing in the foyer of the Ministry. Stepping out, attention was immediately drawn to us, some people backing away not surprisingly due to the fact I was stood with 'The Dark Lord'. Some people cannot comprehend he isn't the same person he used to be. He gave me his arm, allowing mine to link through as we strode through the Ministry with our heads held high and my heels clicking on the floor. Powerful and almighty. The future Ministers of Magic- even if they weren't aware of it yet.