♔ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ♔

𝕽egulus stirred a few hours later from his sleep, resting his head back on the pillow and staring at the ceiling thinking

𝕽egulus stirred a few hours later from his sleep, resting his head back on the pillow and staring at the ceiling thinking. He felt his fiancée shift slightly, cuddling further into him as he listened to her steady breathing. If she wasn't with him he wouldn't have been there. He would most probably still be at Grimmauld place, following his mother's demands and listening to her screeching. He probably wouldn't have been on speaking terms with his older brother or friends. He probably would have been alone. He would be nothing without her. She was his life.

"What are you thinking about?" I voiced sleepily, after waking up in Regulus' arms noticing he was staring up to the ceiling.

"You" He murmured, pulling my body higher up on him, my head now resting beside his, "I don't think I let you know enough how much I appreciate you being with me" He whispered, my heart bursting with love for this boy, spreading it around my body.

"I think you do, by being with me" I hummed,  kissing his cheek.

"I treat you like shit, Ara" He went on, my head shooting up to stare him in the eyes. What is he talking about? Where was this coming from?

"No you don't. You make me feel so special and loved. You are the one that looks after me when I'm feeling down or sick. You are the one that cuddles and kisses me endlessly just so to reassure me that you love me. You are the one that pleases me the way no one else can...." I began, him closing his eyes and breathing out heavily, "you are the one who makes love to me" I reminded him, my voice dropping below a whisper as he opened his eyes, "Don't say you treat me like shit because you are so far from that"

"I feel like I don't do enough for you" He continued frowning, gazing into my eyes.

"Regulus Arcturus Black, you do more than enough for me and I love you so much that there aren't any words to describe it to you" I reassured him, hoping that he would take my word for it because I meant every word. Without Regulus it would be like a flower without water, a moon without the stars in the sky. Incomplete. His eyes flickered down to my lips, making me do the same to him, edging them closer and closer.

"As much as I would really love to see you two snog, i've been sent to tell you that the meeting has started" Evan interrupted us, making me swerve my head in his direction before I met Regulus' lips.

"We'll be there in a moment" I told my brother before he left, turning my focus back on to the boy, the two of just staring at each other intensely. "Kiss me" I mumbled, as he leaned his head up, joining our lips together. Adoration.

"Do you want a piggyback?" He questioned, when we pulled back, tucking a piece of hair behind my air, scanning over my face and biting his lip.

"Is that even a question? You know I love a good entrance"

He rolled his eyes playfully as I rolled off him, standing up on the bed as he took me onto his back. He gripped under my thighs as I wrapped my arms around his neck, planting a kiss on the top of his head.