♔ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ♔

𝕿yes fluttering open, The boy peers over to the girl feeling her shift slightly before she lifts her head

"How long was I out?" I grumbled, rubbing my eyes groggily, and looking at the boy who had just let me sleep on him with nothing to do at all during the time. Now that is patience, my dear puffs.

"Only about two hours, I think its time for lunch now if you wanted to head inside" Regulus replied, smiling at her as she looked considerably better now than she did two hours ago.

"Hm no I think i'll stay here a while longer, you can go if you want" I offered him.

"No that's alright. I'll stay here. With you" he assures, making butterflies dance around in my stomach once more. I place my head back down on his shoulder, looking over the calming water, whilst hearing his gentle breaths as he rests his head on top of my once more.

"You know our friends are probably wondering where we are, we've been gone most of the day"

"Let them" He said simply "i'd rather be with you right now, in this spot"

I smile taking his left hand to twirl his silver rings around his fingers, tracing the engravements of each pattern.

He really liked this. Secluded from the world, the beautiful view of the landscape and the girl he liked. Sat next to him, heads resting against each other as she messes with the rings on his fingers. The only noise being nature and the small breaths from the two, enjoying the peace.

"You like that one?" He questions as I trace over one in particular that has a constellation on it. Leo, the one containing Regulus.

"Mhm yeah"

"Here" he says sliding off the ring and handing it to me,

"Oh no I couldn't, thats your ring" I pointed out.

"And I have plenty more of them, I want you to have it"

"It won't fit on my finger" I argue trying to ignore the warm sensation filling my body from his words.

"I have a solution, don't worry your precious head, love" He adds, reaching into his pocket. Love. One word that ignites a warm bubbling sensation in my stomach. He pulls out a silver chain, adding the ring to the middle.

He gestures for me to lift my hair so he can put it on and I comply, feeling his hot breath fan my neck as he clasps the chain closed, "and you just happen to carry around a chain in your pocket because?"

"Why not? You never know when you might need it" He shrugs.

I grab his hand again but this time intertwining our fingers together, so they fit perfectly together like a puzzle piece, "thank you" I say sincerely. He squeezes my hand in return and we just sit there for a while longer, soaking up the remaining peace before we would have to go back to the castle.