♔ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪɴx♔

Tom held his daughter, feeling her relax in his chest as she calmed herself

Tom held his daughter, feeling her relax in his chest as she calmed herself. Noticing she had fallen asleep, he lifted her over to the couch, resting her down, her head on his lap so he could watch over her. She was going to live with him, he was going to teach her from his new manor. He would do anything for this young girl, even if it killed him in the process. This was never part of his plan. He was never meant to feel this way, but plans change. She was now in his life, and he felt extremely pleased about it.

Another person entered the room silently, placing themselves on the couch directly opposite. He glances up from the girl, to the tousled hair boy who looked just as distraught but trying to keep it in.

"She's asleep. Your friends aren't here, you don't need to be strong in front of me, let it out" He told the young boy, as he started to finally let all of his tears fall from his grey eyes. "You aren't going back to Hogwarts, either of you. She came and told me she was going to kill Dumbledore, and I entirely believe she actually would, so she's moving in to the manor I have bought. You will too, Mcgonagall will send your assignments and I will teach you as well" He informed the boy as he sniffed.

"Y-you don't need to do that for us, Tom" He  returned, wiping his tear ridden eyes.

"No, I don't, but I am going to" He responded, sincerely, "We will move you out of Grimmauld Place, you won't need to go back there again"

"Thank you" He smiled faintly, towards the wizard, then he remembered his words, "She told you she wanted to kill Dumbledore and you believe her?"

"Yes" He nodded simply, "She would, we are the same. She screamed and yelled at me, letting it out of her system, it was for the best. She called me Dad, you know?" He looked down to the brown haired girl asleep on him. The exact same position from months ago, Regulus asleep on Rose's lap, Tom sitting across from her, this time the role are reversed.

"She needed a Dad, not a father, or friend, she needed a Dad" He tells the older wizard, who smiled. "Monty told me to marry her, he made me promise"

"It seems everyone agrees on the matter" Tom hummed, smiling.

"I have a ring" He confesses, eyeing his beautiful girlfriend as she rested on her father's lap, "But I have no idea how to do it" He sighed.

Tom chuckles at Regulus' confession, "I'm not the person to be asking about this, Regulus. If you need advice for this go to your brother, Remus, or her girl friends. I'm no love expert, but I do think you know her best, trust your instincts and it will be perfect. Maybe wait until things settle down with the loss of the Potters, that will give you chance to plan."

Regulus hummed, agreeing, "She's going to blame herself, even when they told her not to" He stated, meeting the same green eyes she has.

"She will. She was adamant on helping them, she also blames Dumbledore for sending them out on a mission, catching the dragon pox in the first place. I think she'll find this extremely difficult to cope with, you only knew the Potters for very little time, yet they both found a special place in your hearts. I will be there for both of you, as will all your friends, none of you are alone" Tom comforted, noticing the boy's distress from the situation.