♔ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ♔

𝕴t was an ordinary Wednesday in February, except for the weather

𝕴t was an ordinary Wednesday in February, except for the weather. Usually, there are huge gushes of bitter wind outside, pounding rain on to every sight in the area. However, today, it was calm. No bitter wind, no pounding rain. Just calm.

I was walking towards the great hall for breakfast with Arabella and Ember, I had slept in the dorm with them last night- i've been trying to spend more time with them after last time, I think we are now closer than ever. I was leading the group, the two trailing after me, deep in conversation and I came to a halt.

My heart dropped at the sight. Devastated. Crushed. Shattered. Dumbfounded. Here we were, in a hallway and Regulus, My Regulus, was kissing another girl.

"Rose, why did you st-"

"What the fuck?!" Ember screamed, alerting the two of our presence. I didn't scream.

I used my mind to smash the girl into the wall away from him, not caring for her safety at this point and turned and walked away. Who even was she? I thought we were in love? Am I not good enough? He was lying all this time? Thoughts ran through my head as I scrambled away from the scene. I didn't have a distinct emotion showing, there was too many to present just one.

A firm grip catches my wrist and spins me around, "Ara, wait. Please I didn-" He pleaded me,

"Do. Not. Call. Me . Ara" I spat to him, snatching my wrist out of his grip. "What were you going to say, huh? You didn't do it? Regulus I saw your fucking lips on hers" I hissed at him, staring into the grey eyes i'm in love with. Love.

"He did what?!" Another voice exclaimed, pure fury in their tone, Marlene. My supposed older sister, still I ignored her and carrying on looking directly into his eyes as they clouded with tears, his bottom lip trembling.

I started chuckling, my own tears started to build up, "oh fuck me, as if I actually thought that you loved me the way I loved you. What a joke I must be, you happy now? You got your laugh"

"No, Ara, I do love you. Please just let-"

"I told you not to call me Ara!" I exploded, my powers spinning out of control when the windows around smashed and he was pushed back from me. My vision was blurred, I couldn't see a thing. I knew I had some cuts from the broken glass, but I didn't feel the pain. The only pain I felt was in my heart.

Soft hands delicately tapped my shoulder and I turned to see Remus stood there, without a word he picked me up and carried me away from the scene, and without another glance to the boy, I let him. He brought me to the Marauders dorm, straight into the bathroom, i'm guessing to clean up the cuts from the shards of glass.

I was completely numb at this point. I stopped crying. Stopped feeling angry. I felt blank, watching the older boy who was like another brother, clean up my wounds. I must have had a nose bleed from my explosion of power, as he grabbed a tissue, dabbing my nose with it. We still spoke ni words, he knew I was better to not engage in conversation at all. He picked me back up, placing me down on his bed, embracing me into his arms.