♔ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜʀ♔

Warning: mature content

𝕽egulus and I had moved back into the manor with Tom after a lot of convincing and discussing. I don't think he really wanted to move back in, he's still in a rough spot with Tom and hasn't spoken one word to him as of yet. It's been two weeks and it's incredibly difficult because i'm trying to help Tom with his struggles and at the same time trying to please Regulus and make sure he was happy. At the moment, the three of us were gathered around the table at dinner.

"I've had enough" I voiced through the silence as we ate in the meeting room together, placing the silverware down on the table and pushing my plate away. Both of their heads shot to me immediately, i'm sure their eyes met for a second before they averted them away.

"Ara" Regulus called softly, trying to take a hold of my hand as I shrugged it away from his grip, shaking my head.

"No. I'm fucking trying okay, Reg, I know what he's done, I understand more than anyone what he's done. He needs help, and i'm trying to help him. I'm aware that you don't trust him and neither do I, he knows that but we are here now, please atleast fucking try" I spoke, staring into his stormy orbs, as his scanned over my face, his facial features softening considerably.

"And Tom, you know you fucking deserved what Regulus did to you, you told me that because you never stopped him and kept the wounds. I'm over it, you should be too. I've had enough of this, it's draining trying to keep you both happy when you won't say one word to each other, okay? I'm fucking exhausted so please either sort it out or i'm leaving" I concluded, running both of my hands through my hair, not looking at either of them and rather down at the dark wooden table.

"Okay" They both whispered together, before I raised my head to notice they had made direct contact, probably having a conversation with their eyes when my head was down.

"Thank you" I mumbled, smiling half heartedly at the both of them, feeling relieved and moderately happier.

"H-how is the healing going, Regulus?" Tom inquired softly, a hint of warmth flooding through my veins. He was trying.

"Good, thank you. I healed eighteen ribs today that someone had broken, i'm not sure how they managed to break eighteen out of twenty four but they did" The tousled haired boy answered, nodding to the older wizard, "Am I supposed to ask how killing people is going or....?"

Tom and I guffaw at his question, the first laugh we have had in a very long time and it felt good. Like we were back to normal again, the three of us. We chatted some more for the evening before we decided to go to bed around nine, I was pleased they were back speaking to each other, it made my life a lot more easier.

•••

Regulus and I laid down under the thick covers of our bed, my leg over his hip and my arm resting on his back whilst his arm draped over my waist, his hand slipping up my t-shirt, tracing his fingers up and down my skin, making me shiver at the touch. We rested our eyes closed, our faces inches apart so we were able to feel our hot breaths fan on our faces.