♔ᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴇᴜʀ♔

𝕳eat, comfort and warmth woke me up from my sleep, feeling Regulus drape his arm over my waist and pull my back into his front

𝕳eat, comfort and warmth woke me up from my sleep, feeling Regulus drape his arm over my waist and pull my back into his front. He lifted his leg on top of mine, tangling our legs together, nuzzling his head in to the back of my neck. I moved my arm, resting my hand on top of his and tugged it upwards. Shuffling backwards as far as I could, I sighed softly feeling content and snug.

It had been a fair couple of weeks since that Arabella and Ember left us. It was February now, Regulus was going to the Ministry everyday with me after taking some time off from healing. Sometimes we were accompanied by Tom, sometimes we weren't, it depended on the day. Things have started to get better and i'm even more determined now than ever to finish this war, especially with our wedding approaching in the next few months.

"Mm morning, mon amour" He mumbled into my neck, brushing his lips against the delicate skin. His rapsy, morning voice was the most attractive thing I have ever heard.

"Morning, Reg" I whispered back to him.

"No, no, no" He murmured when I began to shuffle around to face him, stopping me from doing so, "Just lay like this for a while, love"

"M'kay, pretty boy"

I felt him smile on the back of my neck from the name, making me smile as well. He raised his head from my neck, leaning over and peppering small kisses all over my face. I giggled, shuffling my body now so my back was on the bed as he moved to hover over me, an angelic smile brightening up his face. One or two of his soft brown curls hanging loosely down his face. Morning hair. His forearms rested either side of me, holding himself up as he gazed down at me.

"So unbelievably beautiful" He breathed out, inspecting every feature of my face. A warm bubbling sensation exploding through my veins as the butterflies fluttered crazily in my stomach, making me shiver, "The butterflies?" He questioned, leaning down and capturing my lips into a soft kiss.

"The butterflies" I confirmed, losing myself in his gorgeous stormy orbs. The lightening could strike me over and over, and i'd still go back to them every time.

"I love that's the way I make you feel" He replied in a low tone, resting his forehead on mine, peering intensely into my green eyes.

"Me too"

"I love the way you make me feel too" He confessed, pushing our noses together, fluttering his eyes closed whilst pressing his lips on mine again. "You have no idea what you do to me, Ara" He sighed, rolling off me, onto his back and running his hands over his face.

"Is it a bad thing?" I whispered, staring up at the ceiling beside him, a small frown displayed on my face.

"No, no, why would you think that?"

"I don't know"

"Don't think that. It's definitely a good thing, although when you love someone more than you love yourself, that could be an issue" He returned, gliding out of the covers and putting his slippers on his feet, walking over to my side to place mine down for me.