♔ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ♔

𝕿he rest of the holidays flew by, and it was a lot better than my usual holidays

𝕿he rest of the holidays flew by, and it was a lot better than my usual holidays. It seems my parents have taken Tom's words into consideration and they haven't touched me once. It is a bit of a relief really, although I do believe they are a bit frightened of me- they haven't sent a single glance my way since that day. Like I was going to murder them for looking at me, completely ridiculous if you ask me. If I wanted to kill them, I would have done so by now. Even if I despise them, they are the people who gave me life, I wouldn't kill them just for looking at me. Evan has been loving the new situation, finding it hilarious, our parents pureblood maniacs of the highest society, are scared of their own child. The fact I could hurt them in any way with a thought seems to have only just crossed their minds. Its almost as if they have become powerless against me, which is technically true, and to be honest i'm loving it.

•••

We apparated onto the platform and walked over to the usual drop off point my parents threaten us at. Instead of the usual glares, we receive wide eyed stares. Or let me re-phase that, I receive wide eyed stares. There's no point refusing to acknowledge my change over the
Christmas break. Normally, people tend to change over the three months of summer particularly around third or fourth year, however I would agree that I may have changed slightly again this holiday. After my introduction to Tom Riddle, I feel more authoritative, more powerful even, and I decided to embrace that. I tossed aside my predictable, high society lady outfit- elegant skirts and dresses, deciding on some black jeans, paired with black heeled boots and a leather jacket over the top of my lace cami top. My long, hazel hair is curled in waves, the two front pieces framing my face, my bright green eyes are pronounced with winged eyeliner and black mascara, lifting my long lashes. My bright eyes contrasted magnificently against the dark makeup, allowing them to really stand out. Light vs dark. To finish off the look, I wore a dark red lipstick enhancing my full plump lips and white teeth. It's a completely new look but I'm embracing my power and I love it. (See the bottom for the style of outfit or picture it they way you want)

Mother and father apparated without a word, leaving me and Evan to board the train without having to listen to our lectures and threats. Happy, we parted as he went to go find his friends, as I did mine, still having peering eyes following my every move, each taking in my new appearance. I searched up and down the train for Arabella and Ember, failing, and deciding they will probably have a better chance finding me. Turning around, I spot the Marauders in a compartment chatting together and decide to sit with them for a while.

"Erm excuse me, this compartment is at its maximum capacity, so kindly fuck off" James mocked without glancing up, as he heard me sliding open the door. The rest of the boys turn their heads to see me, opening and closing their mouths like fishes, trying to find the words.

I feign disappointment and pout, "that's no way to talk to your favourite Slytherin Jamesie, here I was thinking you would have missed me, i'm hurt"