♔ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs♔

Warning: Mature content

The following day was the day I was going to announce publicly that everything in the Daily Prophet that Dumbledore wrote about me, was false. The May sun was shining through the window of our bedroom in the Riddle Manor, illuminating all of the dark objects, brightening up the room. The birds were all singing, flying from branch to branch in the green trees outside. I stirred from my deep slumber, flipping myself over to come face to face my tousled haired fiancé. I will never get tired of thinking and saying that- my fiancé.

I observe every detail of his face, the way he scrunches up his nose a little when a single curl falls onto his face, the way his eyelashes flutter as he shifts his eyes in his sleep. The way he breathes out soft breaths, his pink lips parted, allowing his flawless bone structure to be enhanced. The way his chest rises and falls in a synced rhythm, his adam's apple bobbing when he takes a deep breath and swallows. The sun rays beam down on his glowing skin, highlighting his beautiful features further. My pretty boy.

I felt his hand drape over my waist, wanting to hold me and pull me in close to his body. I shuffled in to his chest, wrapping my own arm around his body and my legs ending tangled up in his, our feet making contact. Nuzzling my head into his neck, he lets out a deep breath, stretching his legs out from our position, and bringing them back in as he traces up and down my calves with his foot. He moved his hand up his t-shirt that I was wearing, to my bare back, trailing his nails up and down drawing patterns. Physical touch was definitely his love language. As was mine. Being from the families we were, we never had any physical affection or touch, therefore we feel the need to have it with each other.

"Waking up to you is my favourite part of the day" He utters quietly in a raspy, morning voice, planting a kiss on the crown of my head.

"I think I can agree with that" I replied, mumbling into his neck, before brushing my lips on it lovingly, "I wish we could stay like this all day"

He hummed, pulling me to lay on top of his body, enveloping me into both of his long arms. He loves doing that, I don't know why- it's my weight on top of him. I place my own arms around his neck in between the gap of the bed. Smoke, mint and cologne. The mint is fresh and strong smelling due to the shower he had before bed last night, "like this?"

"Just like this, I like being as near to you as possible" I returned, raising my head out of his neck, resting my face on his. We both kept our eyes shut, relishing in the moment. He pushed my waist down on to his torso, attaching his luscious lips to mine.

"Me too, mon amour. I love you" He whispered against my lips, compelling me to open my eyes for the first time. I was instantly drifting away in the beautiful storm right in front of me, the darkness of his black pupils covering the grey as they grew larger. I smiled sleepily, pushing my nose against his.

"I love you" I whispered back, flickering between his two orbs, "you are so pretty"

"Your pretty boy" He muttered, closing his eyes again when I leaned our foreheads together.