♔ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ♔

𝕴t was two pm

𝕴t was two pm. The meeting. Regulus and I walked into the room with the long table in the middle. Silence. Everyone's eyes were drawn to us. Authoritative. Powerful. Almighty. Our hands were intertwined as we paused at the door of the room, The Marauders, Gryffindor girls, Arabella and Ember on one side, Tom, Bellatrix, Junior, Peter and Evan on the other. Minnie couldn't make it, we were going to inform her when we were back at school.

"This is an odd bunch. Never imagined this to happen" I mumbled to Regulus who chuckled,

"Yeah me neither, love" He murmured back, glancing around the room.

"You can take your seats" They all moved towards the table and I saw Peter try and sit opposite Sirius. "Peter!" I roared, using my mind to drag him to me. Everyone paused, shocked at my outburst apart from the Death Eater side- they've seen this before. "Sit next to Tom, so he can keep his eye on you" I demanded. He gulped and took his seat.

I regained my posture and smiled to all of the people, "Tom, I think your rubbing off on me. Is this what you feel like in your meetings?" I questioned towards my father figure who barked out a laugh.

"Yes, Rose. Do you like it?"

"Yes" Was all I responded, turning back to the table, "Welcome, friends, friend's parents, family, death eaters, fucking traitors" I spat out the last part to the whimpering boy, Tom leaning to whisper something in his ear with a smirk. The Gryffindor girls obviously confused at my anger towards the boy. "You all know why were are here today, Reg, if you will"

"Albus Dumbledore. A coward, manipulator, and fool. A wizard who is supposedly the saviour of the Wizarding World. It's all fucking lies. He shall not be much longer. It is time for Dumbledore to be stripped of his unworthy glory and it be given to the people who deserve it" He took a glance to Tom, "The question is how"

"Horcruxes. Tom has informed me of the extremely dark magic, involving rituals and items. You wanted to know what horcruxes were that night?" I look to the Gryffindors who nodded in response, "A Horcrux is an object in which a wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul in order to become immortal. Horcruxes can only be created after committing murder, the supreme act of evil. The process for the creation of a Horcrux involves a spell and a horrific act performed soon after the murder had been committed" I revealed as all of their mouths dropped open. "Yes, Dumbledore, Leader of the the Light Side, Saviour to all, against ruthless and merciless Tom Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald. Huh. Interesting isn't it?"

"Dumbledore is threatened. Threatened by Ara and Tom, he knows they can take his power with the snap of their fingers. So, he's being a coward, instead of facing this war by himself, he's turning to dark magic. Killing innocent people to have immortality. He is too weak that he feels he should have fragments of his soul in objects. It's pathetic and screams insecurity" Regulus continued to lecture, drawing the attention of every single soul in the room.