♔ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅғᴜʟʟʏ sɪᴄᴋ♔

𝕾ick

𝕾ick. I hate being sick. It makes me feel weak and useless. So when i'm sick it's an experience I never enjoy, but who does? I jump up from the bed, sprinting to the bathroom over the toilet and threw up everything I possibly could.

I felt someone hold my hair back for me and rub my back in a comforting manner, he's very sweet but I don't want him to get sick either. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I apologised before throwing up again.

"Don't apologise, it's not your fault for being sick, Briar Rose. Let me take care of you" He reassured, running his fingers through my hair.

"No no, I don't want to get you sick" I stated, gazing up to look up at his beautiful stormy eyes.

"You look dreadful" he observed, gazing all over my face

"Oh yes, thank you, Reg. Such a sweetheart" I tried to roll my eyes but felt the need to throw up again, and leaned back over the toilet,

"You know that's not how I meant it, Ara. I don't care about being sick, I want to take care of you. I'll go so Poppy in a few hours to see if she can do anything and then i'll tell Slughorn and Minnie we won't be in classes today, okay?"

"M'kay. Thank you, Reg. I love you" he planted a kiss on the top of my head and mumbled back,

"And I love you. Let me know when you think your done and i'll carry you back to bed" I attempted to nod. Shouldn't have done that. My head went spinning and I threw up again, "i'm sorry, love. I know how much you hate being sick"

"It's not your fault. Just stay with me please"

"Forever with you. Do you think your done now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so" He stood up and flushed the toilet, picked me up and carried me into bed, keeping me tight in his arms. Good, I was freezing.

"Are you cold?" He mumbled, as I buried my head into his neck, looking for warmth.

"Mhm" He holds me tighter and pulls the cover up to our heads trying to give me the most amount of warmth as possible.

"Is that better?" He whispered, nuzzling his head at mine so they were touching, and extremely close together,

"Your going to get sick, Reg" I repeated, but keeping my head snuggled into his and holding it in my hands.

"I told you before, baby. I don't care, I want to be with you when you need me" he murmured quietly,

"Baby?" I questioned, he usually used that in a completely different context.

"Mhm Yeah. Go to sleep, i'll be here when you wake up" I don't respond, just closing my eyes and letting sleep overcome me, as he strokes my head compassionately.