♔ɴᴏᴛʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴛɪᴛ♔

Warning: Mature Content

𝕿hat's exactly what we did. Regulus and I spent countless days doing nothing together or going out to the muggle world, living as we would have done if there was no war that happened in our lives. We visited a muggle zoo, a place called the cinema and we went on various picnics in different spots around the country. We returned to our beach and stayed there for a few days, soaking up the sun and enjoying our time together, as if it was our honey moon we never got to have. Tom was doing a fantastic job as the Minister for Magic, we had no doubt about it, and people were accepting him which made me a lot happier.

Minnie became the Headmistress of Hogwarts, successfully employing Remus as the DADA professor with Tom taking the curse off the post so he could keep the job. One of the first bills Tom and I passed was the rights of magical creatures like werewolves, house elves, centaurs, all of them. They deserved equal rights to witches and wizards, nothing more, nothing less. Everyone resumed their jobs the way they were before, life going on. Sirius and Remus finally got engaged, not rushing for a wedding or anything- they were just happy the way they were.

I found myself visiting Evan's grave a lot, just sitting by the stone and talking to it as if he was really listening to me, sometimes I swear he's near me like I could feel his presence. I know that sounds insane, but it was true. His name was all of the newspapers, I made sure that happened, he was the hero, the saviour, someone young witches and wizards want to aspire to be when they grow up. Evan Rosier changed the world, even though he knew it would be a world without him in it.

"I'm just saying if it's a girl, she could be Harry's girlfriend" James proclaimed, pointing to my popping stomach. It was now December, meaning I was around seven months, I was definitely showing now. Baby Black would be arriving soon. Regulus and I decided we would wait until they were born to know the gender- it would be more special for us this way.

"Please, as if Harry would be able to get my daughter" I scoffed, rolling my eyes, "If my godson turns out anything like you, I pray for my baby"

"If B's a girl, there will be no boys. I don't care if it's Ree, no boys allowed" Regulus declared, frowning at one year old Harry, who was sat giggling at him.

"Edgie, Edgie" He noised, clapping his hands together. Harry had started forming words, I was 'Ozie', Reg was 'Edgie', Sirius was 'pafoo', Remus was 'Mooey', and so on. The best was Tom, he called him, 'Om om', now it kind of stuck with him, the rest of us referring to the older wizard as 'om om' because we knew he despised it. I think he liked it more than he cared to admit.

"What if she likes girls like 'Fun Aunt Marls'?" Marlene countered, raising an eyebrow to the tousled haired boy.

"Then no girls" He stated firmly, "No one will ever be good enough for my child"

"Good luck with that, don't worry i'll give them relationship advice"

"You will not" Regulus scoffed to the blonde haired girl, everyone chuckling at the two of them.