♔ʟʟᴀᴍᴀ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ♔

𝕿he beaming sun rose on the horizon, setting itself high in the blue sky, shining down to create a summer light all over the world

𝕿he beaming sun rose on the horizon, setting itself high in the blue sky, shining down to create a summer light all over the world. The birds were chirping happily, singing their songs together as they flew in the clear sky. I stirred from my slumber, feeling Regulus roll over on to his side, draping an arm over me, laying his hand on my stomach- a new habit he's picked up that I absolutely adore. He wants to be close to me all the time, just so he can hold me and our baby as much as he could. He snuggled his chest against my back, nuzzling his head into my neck from behind, brushing his lips over the skin.

I sighed softly in content, moving my hand to rest on top of his on my stomach, listening to the joyful sounds of nature outside. No war, no Dumbledore, no one else. Just the three of us peacefully resting together. If this was what life was going to be like after the war, I would take it, but I know it will be different. Regulus would go back to working at St Mungos and I would be working along side Tom, as much as I could do with a baby growing inside of me. So for now, we are relishing in the moment together.

"I like this" He hummed. I could feel his eyelashes fluttering on the back of my neck, tickling me.

"Mm, I like this too" I mumbled, feeling the warmth radiating off his chest, straight onto my back.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" I repeated quietly, letting the silence envelope us again, his hand moving up and down my stomach gently, my heart bursting with love and adoration for him.

"What do you think it is?" He queried, referring to the baby. I pondered for a few moments, thinking. I had a gut feeling and I trusted my gut entirely.

"A giraffe" I replied, hearing him laugh into the back of my neck, causing me to smile even though he couldn't see it.

"A llama" He muttered. I laughed lightly, scrunching my face up at him.

"What is it with you and llamas?"

"I've never actually seen one in real life, I've never been to a zoo" He voiced, his words running through my head. I've never been to a zoo either, usually parents take their children there on a family day out or as a treat- we never had that growing up.

"Me neither. We'll go to one, one day" I decided, hearing him hum in agreement, "A girl" I opined, feeling him lift his head out of his neck, leaning over to gaze into my eyes. I wouldn't mine either sex of the baby, I would love them either way no matter who they were, I would love them exactly the way they were. Regulus would too.

"Really? I think so too" He whispered, leaning down initiating a kiss. I shifted my body towards him, instantly kissing him back.

"You know you're already pregnant, right?" Sirius chirped, standing at the doorway, leaning on the frame with his arms over his chest.