♔ɴᴇᴄʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ♔

𝕬 soft humming sound brought me from my slumber the following day, regaining my surroundings I realised I was in bed, entangled together with Regulus after a euphoric night

𝕬 soft humming sound brought me from my slumber the following day, regaining my surroundings I realised I was in bed, entangled together with Regulus after a euphoric night. Not noticing I was stirring, he carried on murmuring his tune, trailing his fingertips delicately up and down my body. His voice was angelic. I sensed his movement, feeling warmth off his face as he peppered little kisses all over my face. I smiled half-heartedly, still sleepy from the night before. He leant his face on the side of mine, his eyelashes tickling my cheek as he open and closed them.

I shifted my head, now facing him, our noses pressed against each other. He sighed, still tracing up and down my body, making me turn on to my side to have my bare body in contact with his. I finally fluttered my eyes open, immediately seeing droopy stormy ones gazing back at me. I shuffled closer, draping one of my arms and legs around his figure, attaching my lips to his affectionately. He grasped a hold of me, pulling me up to be led down on top of him, enveloping me into his arms tightly as if he never wanted to let go.

I snuggled into him, my face in his neck beside the pillow, one of my hands rested on his cheek, the other on his chest. We held each other in the silence, listening to the rain patter on the window outside as it pours from the sky. I heard him gulp slightly, and kissed his neck sweetly,

"Are you okay, Reg?" I whispered, not wanting to break the peaceful ambience. I didn't hear a response, raising my head to look at him, his droopy eyes closing briefly as he looked back at me in the silence. I furrowed my eyebrows at his strange behaviour, leaning to press our foreheads together. Boiling. His head was burning up. "Do you feel sick?" I questioned softly, our faces inches from each other's.

"Yeah" He whispered back, blinking slowly as if he was about to pass out.

"I'm sorry, Reg" I apologised, feeling awful for him. It's not like I could just go to Madame Pomfrey for a potion to make him better, I could go and ask Tom but i'm not sure if we have anything to help. I scanned over his face, massaging his scalp as I played with his hair gently.

"It's not your fault, love" He mumbled, closing his eyes as I continued massaging his head, hoping it was soothing him. I didn't like forcing emotions on to him like the others, just like how I didn't want to feel them either, rather wanting to listen to the way he expressed them himself.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better" I queried, wanting to help him in anyway possible, just like he did when I was sick.

"Just lay with me, like we are now" He responded almost in audibly, strengthening his grip around my back and nuzzling his head into mine.

"Okay" I replied, moving down and snuggling into his boiling figure, "Go back to sleep, Reg, i'm here" I told him, pecking his jaw, I felt him relax his muscles, breathing out faintly, "I love you"

"I love you" he murmured, drifting off into sleep, holding me against him tightly. I fell into slumber myself, the night before and the heat radiating off him, making me feel sleepy.