♔ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ?♔

𝕿he following day we both woke up early due to the boiling sun peering through the glass doors as we didn't shut the blinds the night before

𝕿he following day we both woke up early due to the boiling sun peering through the glass doors as we didn't shut the blinds the night before. We were too enthralled by each other we completely forgot. I was practically laying on top of him, our bare bodies seeking skin on skin contact with one another, one of our hands was intertwined, the other I had on his chest, whilst his was around my waist, brushing up and down lovingly. We could hear the waves crashing on the shore, birds chirping and singing to each other. I never wanted the moment to end.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, leaning his neck down to glance at me.

"You. Us. Going back to the war, going into our last year at Hogwarts" I answered, breathing in the refreshing mint scent on his chest from our bath the night before, "What are you thinking about?"

"You. The answer is always you" was his response making my heart flutter, as he gently kissed my head, "What about the war?"

"Do you think we'll loose anyone? I mean all this with Dumbledore, I don't want anyone we love getting caught in the crossfire" I revealed honestly, thinking to all my friends and family, Real family.

"I don't want to lie to you, I can't tell you because I don't know, but I'd like to think not"he responded as I lifted my head up to look at him,

"You can't leave me" I stated vulnerably, not wanting to wonder what life would be like without him.

"Never" He smiled, reaching up to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, "Together, forever, nothing can tear us apart" I smiled and kissed his soft lips, lovingly, "This is a deep conversation for seven in the morning" He observed when I rested my head on his chest.

"Hm. Cereal, do you put the cereal in the bowl first or the milk?" I quizzed on a completely different topic.

"The cereal, the milk first is just wrong" He answered instantly without thinking about it.

"I agree"

"Ara, you don't like cereal. You say it goes all soggy and 'how could anyone want a ball of
mush'"He reminded me, laughing a bit.

"I'm just saying if I was going to do it, I would do it your way. And it is distasteful"

"You think every food is distasteful, you are the pickiest eater I know" He argued, strengthening his grip on me.

"I'm not that fussy" I defended to which he didn't respond, "okay, maybe I am, but it's not my fault I'm like that"

"No it isn't, and I love everything about you anyway. Even the picky eater part"

"Oh, i'm such a lucky girl"

"Yes you are, it's not every day the spectacular and handsome Regulus Black loves every part of you" He claimed, making us both laugh, "You won't be able to walk today, will you?" He queried after a few moments of laughter.