3.

We all sat down as Ms. Park placed her books onto the desk in front of her and scanned the classroom.

"Hi. Good morning" She greeted us as we returned the gesture.

"Time to hand in your phones"

I stood up from my seat with the other students and slid my phone into the box where we had to put them.

I had already given up trying to keep my phone as Ms. Park would always notice, so for me, there was no use to try anymore.

"Who's in touch with Hyeon-ju?"

I looked around and noticed that Hyeon-ju was missing.

I didn't really like her as well, since she often hangs out with the group of bullies.

Thankfully the rest of them was in an other class.

"Nobody? So none of you have tried calling her today?" Ms. Park asked us.

I could hear the guy in the front speak up.

"Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since."

Ms. Park sighed.

"Hm. Okay. If anyone hears from her some time the next few days, let me know right away, okay?"

"Okay" We all said.

"Exams start next week, so get your acts together." She announced while doing something on her phone.

Then suddenly a few phones ringed.

She said something again and kids stood up to give their phones.

I turned around to the girl sitting behind Nam-ra and me.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked softly.

She was sweating and holding her stomach.

"Mhm...I-I'm okay" She quietly let out although I really could see that she wasn't okay in the slightest.

After On-jo gave back her actual phone, we started class.

***

 "...In fact, none of us are completely free from prejudice. We all have preconceived ideas about others" Ms. Park continued teaching.

"Here, 'free from' means the lacking in or unincumbered by"

"Anyone want to interpret this?" She asked, tapping on the chalk board.

The girl behind me, Hee-su, stood up.

"Okay. Hee-su." Ms Park said happily.

"I need to use the bathroom." She said.

"Okay, go" Ms.Park told her.

Hee-su then exited the class while some boys were talking about how she was on her period or something.

"Okay, then." Ms. Park waited for anyone else.

Out of nowhere, Nam-ra turned to me.

"You know this." She said and pushed me to stand up.

"Huh?" I asked her quietly.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Well...uh... I think that the truth is, that everyone has some sort of prejudice. We all have preconceptions about other people." I said nervously before sitting down again.

"I'm going to kill you" I whispered to Nam-ra.

She smiled lightly.

"Hmmm, okay. Nice." Ms.Park said.