Cheong-san x reader 1.5 million special

A/N:  

(IMPORTANT)

Soooo, I've looked through the comments on the last question and....

The most comments were for Cheong-san and my bestie also wanted one with him, sooooo here we are.

BUTTTT to those who wanted the other characters, I've just decided to also make a oneshot for every other guy I listed.

So, first I'll make this oneshot...

Then Su-hyeok

Then Wu-jin

After that, Gwi-nam

And maybeee Gyeong-su (since he already has a oneshot)

But still, to all Cheong-san lovers, enjoyyy~~~

It all happened so quickly.

A member of the group of survivors I was in just a few minutes ago, Ha-na, got infected when we were scouting out safe rooms and didn't tell us.

So, one thing led to another, and now here I am.

Running through the zombie-filled hallways.

Former friends, teachers, and classmates were running after me, itching to feast on my flesh.

As I continue running, I swing a piece of wood at zombies coming at me from other sides, but in the back of my mind, I know they are going to outnumber me very soon.

Still, my mind won't let me give up, and the adrenaline running through my veins almost makes me forget the exhaustion that wants to overcome my body.

But my legs feel heavier the longer I run, which scares me.

Gazing over my shoulder for a second, my hopes die down even more when I see the huge group of zombies chasing after me, more and more joining them.

The worst thing is that one of them is one of my closest friends, Dong-min.

The image of his empty eyes staring right at me, his biggest desire right now being to eat me, makes my heart sink.

But I need to make it out alive.

I need to concentrate.

Where do I go?

I turn the next corner and slowly come to a stop.

Shit.

An even larger group of zombies is coming from that direction too.

I run to a nearby window and look out, but I know I can't jump.

It's even worse out there.

"Shit, why do I always get into these situations?" I groan.

I back away, against the wall, waiting for the zombies to get to me.

I don't have anywhere to go, so... what else should I do?

But as I brace myself for the two approaching zombie hoards, I feel something slam into my back.

In a flash, I turn around.

A small, metal door embedded into the walls smacks against my back.

"What the-?" I mutter, but my voice is cut off when a hand reaches out of the opening and grabs my shirt.

A few confused sounds leave my mouth as the person pulls me into the hatch behind the door.

The zombie snarls get louder before I hear the door slam shut, and the snarls become dull.