Wu-jin x reader oneshot

A/N: Hey everyoneeee

Hope you enjoy thisss :))

My boy Wu-jin finally gets his oneshot haha

Onto the oneshot~~~

The rain has been falling for quite a while now.

Our entire group of survivors is covered in blood...

Tears are close to leaving my eyes as I just try to continue running.

So much has happened since we left the roof.

Escaping the school, Cheong-san's mother... and now all the zombies are following us.

Where can we hide?

I feel my legs becoming tired, and my running speed slows down.

Wu-jin, a boy I have grown close to, runs in front of me, glancing back over his shoulder at me from time to time to check on me.

The distance between me and him grows bigger, and now I'm almost at the very back of our group.

I watch as Wu-jin turns his head again, and when he sees my state, he stops in his tracks and runs back to me.

"Come on, we have to go!" He tells me, grabbing my hand quickly and intensely.

And then, I feel one single tear leaving my eye, before more follow, mixing with the raindrops on my face.

"I can't run anymore, Wu-jin" I whimper, holding on to his hand tightly.

But when I start to feel dizzy, and now even Ji-min and Hyo-ryeong have overtaken us, I grab onto my head.

"I don't know what to do..." I whisper, my voice breaking at the last word.

I watch as Wu-jin looks at something behind me, his eyes growing even wider.

But then, he turns to me, leaning down slightly, so his eyes are right in front of mine.

I feel his other hand land on my shoulder as he holds me.

"Please. We have to leave... I can't let you give up." He tells me, his voice shaking.

"I don't know if I can continue... I feel like I'm going to faint..." I mumble, groaning at the continuous pain shooting through my head.

"Please, Y/n. Please try one more time. Do it for me..." He says and I look at him again.

"I'm slowing you down... you have to continue on without me, Wu-jin..."

Slowly, I raise my hand, pushing the hair out of his face.

His hand moves from my shoulder to my hand holding his face and he places his own on top of mine.

"I can't let you do that... I need you, Y/n. I really do. Now, please, come on..."

His words and actions send a confusing feeling through my entire body.

But as the snarls and growls behind us grow louder, Wu-jin doesn't let me say anything else.

Instead, his grip around my hand tightens, and he starts running, pulling me after him.

And even though my breathing turns into huffs and black dots begin to appear in my vision, I know I can't let him down.

And so, I try my best to keep up with him, no matter how much my legs are burning.

The snarls behind us grow slightly quieter, and I can see our group in the distance again.

We're starting to catch up.