Su-hyeok x reader oneshot

A/N:

Hey everyoneee

As promised...

The Su-hyeok oneshot!!!

How did you all find the last one with Cheong-san?

Anyways, onto the oneshot...

Running to the school, I grip onto the straps of my bag, not wanting it to fall down.

A glance at the phone in my hands shows me that I have 10 minutes left until I am considered late.

Thank goodness.

I slow down a bit, trying to catch my breath as the weight of my bag wants to pull me to the ground.

Ugh, textbooks.

I turn the next corner and-

"Ouch." A deep voice exhales.

The impact of me running into that person in front of me makes me stumble a bit, but I quickly compose myself.

"I'm so sorry... Su-hyeok?" The last bit of my sentence comes out a bit confused as I look up at the tall boy in front of me.

"Hey, Y/n." He laughs.

"Be more careful of your surroundings, hm?" He smiles, lifting a hand to ruffle my hair.

I roll my eyes jokingly and usher him to take his hand away.

"Yeah, yeah." I mutter.

We start walking to school together, talking about how confusing math is, when a groan leaves my lips.

I heave my heavy bag back onto my shoulders, sighing in an annoyed manner.

"Want me to carry it? It would be a shame if you got to school completely drained before it even started." He chuckles, holding out his hand.

He motions for me to give him my bag, and I decide to comply.

I mean... if he's offering, how could I say no?

"If you say so." I smile as he takes the bag from my hand.

For a few seconds, he weighs the bag in his hand and then furrows his eyebrows.

"You're very dramatic, you know. This isn't even that heavy." He says, slinging the bag over his shoulder.

"Oh, shut up." I jokingly glare, giving him a nudge.

"But... if you think it isn't that heavy... why don't we race to school?" I smirk, giving him a challenging look.

"Okay, you're on."

As he says this, I already start sprinting off, laughing when I hear him whine about me being unfair.

***

I arrive at the school after a few minutes, breathing heavily.

Su-hyeok is nowhere in sight when I enter the school grounds, and I smirk.

I'll be in the classroom long before he even reaches the school.

Walking to the main entrance of the school, I wonder what Su-hyeok could do for me when I win.

But something immediately stops me in my tracks.

Right at the door, I see a very familiar figure leaning against the glass.

Son Myeong-hwan.

And he's staring right at me, a cigarette between his lips.

He takes it and blows some smoke into the air, a smirk forming on his face as he doesn't break eye contact.