Gwi-nam x reader oneshot

A/N:

In the last oneshot, lots of you wanted me to make another oneshot with Wu-jin, buttttt since I promised a Gwi-nam oneshot and maybe a Gyeong-su oneshot too, I'll do those first :)

So, to all the people who like Gwi-nam...

Here you gooo

And I promise he isn't an asshole here haha

"What do you want?"

When the boy sitting behind me in English class taps my shoulder, I can't help but roll my eyes.

Why can't he just leave me alone?

Nevertheless, I turn to look at him, furrowing my eyebrows and repeating my question:

"What do you want?"

Gwi-nam takes a look at our English teacher, who has her back turned to the class, before speaking.

"We need to talk."

His simple statement makes me groan.

"I've already told you, Gwi-nam. We have nothing to talk about."

I start turning back around to concentrate on class when I feel his hand land on my shoulder, grabbing onto it tightly.

"Yes, we do. Please, just give me a chance, Y/n." He says, a desperate expression on his face.

Is he being serious right now?

Well, I guess at least he's actually genuine.

As I open my mouth to decline once more, our English teacher's voice rings through the classroom.

"Y/n, Gwi-nam. Would you like to tell the class what's so important to talk about in class?"

The entire class turns to me and Gwi-nam and my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

"No, sorry, Ms. Park..." I mutter.

The only thing Gwi-nam does is hum, but I know he's probably rolling his eyes right now.

"Well, hmm lets see, Y/n. Can you then at least interpret this?" Ms. Park asks, tapping the chalkboard.

I read the English sentence she had written down.

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself."

A small smile leaves my lips, and I stand up, watching as a small smile appears on Ms. Park's lips.

"I think I've heard of this quote once before. I think it means that..."

As I trail off, stating my thoughts, I feel a specific pair of eyes bore through the back of my head.

Right as I sit down after finishing my conclusion and Ms. Park thanks me, agreeing to my interpretation, I feel something lightly hit the back of my head.

Furrowing my eyebrows again, I turn to Gwi-nam, nodding at him to ask what he wants.

He responds by pointing at the paper, and I sigh, picking it up.

The piece of paper is crumpled up, and when I straighten it out, I read the note in Gwi-nam's familiar writing.

At lunch. Behind the school. I'll be waiting.

I scoff lightly.