39.

Thank you all sooo much for reading

The book just reached 600k, so I decided to update a bit sooner:))

So you'll get two updates in one day

Yayyy

Onto the story~~~

"He kissed me"

For a moment, everyone is silent.

I look down, not wanting to see their reaction.

"He what?!" I hear Nam-ra asking.

I quickly look at her, seeing rage in her eyes.

"That asshole" I hear her muttering.

I look back to the ground and see Su-hyeok's fist clench as he lets the one on my cheek drop.

Oh no.

He hates me.

More tears start falling, and I let out a few sobs.

"I'll kill him" Su-hyeok says, anger evident in his voice.

"I...I'm sorry I couldn't get him off. He's stronger than anyone normal, but I...I should've tried harder...I-"

I stop talking when I feel Su-hyeok's hand going up to my chin again, lifting my head up lightly and making me look at his face.

Slowly, he shakes his head.

I'm scared of what he'll say.

Will he be mad at me?

"Don't apologize"

My eyes widen.

"Please, don't you dare apologize, Y/n."

"It isn't your fault that that asshole did that against your will...I swear to god when I see him again, I'll kill him. How dare he?!"

His eyes are full of rage, but also worry.

"Did he do anything else Y/n? I swear to god, if he-"

I cut him off with a hug.

"No, he didn't do anything else. Zombies then attacked us and I ran away. But...aren't you mad... at me?" My voice breaks at the end of the sentence.

He lets go of me and makes me look into his beautiful brown eyes again.

(A/n: I swear to god, brown eyes are soooo beautiful)

"Of course not, Y/n. Why would I be mad at you?" He asks, his voice now turning softer and more calm.

"Maybe because...I was too weak to escape from him or... or because I didn't do enough to prevent it from happening" I stutter.

"Please don't blame yourself. It isn't your fault that Gwi-nam is such a psychopath who can't control himself and do things you don't want him to"

"He's such an asshole" I hear Cheong-san whispering.

"That bastard" Mi-jin mumbles.

Then Nam-ra comes over to me and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm so glad he didn't do more. I won't let him get close to you again, alright, Y/n?"

I nod into her shoulder and relax into her hug.

***

After the talk about Gwi-nam, I sit down next to On-jo.

She's still crying about her father, and I feel bad that the only thing I can do is hug her and let her cry on my shoulder.