Chapter 1

"You are dead"

. . . .

. . . .
Kotaro sighed internally after hearing the words from the person before him
How did he end up here?
He searched his memory for an answer.

Kotaro's POV

"Hell yeah boi this is what I'm talking about" I shouted to the best of my ability.
I finally got the herrscher of flamescion!!

After all the collection of crystals I finally got the hof.

I had gotten her weapon a while back while wishing on the banner and now I got her.

"ALL HAIL THE RNGESUS" I ran around the hall while screaming only to have my faceplant down to the floor from a wack from behind.

"Stop shouting Nii-chan. You're gonna disturb the neighbours."

It was my sister Rino, younger by 2 years. She had shoulder-length blackish brown hair and red eyes, she was wearing a yellow shorts and white and red checkered shirt . She stood near my head holding a rolled magazine which is the weapon which caused my demise to the floor.

"Why are you so excited anyway?" She put her hand on her hip and waited for an answer from my dead(?) Body.

"Rino Kano"

She flinched when I addressed her by her full name which I usually don't.

"O sweet of sister of mine. Rejoice for I have got something for which I have spent my blood and tears for a long time to get!"
I replied with my face still planted to the floor. It was cool so I didn't bother moving.

"Whats with the weird way of talking...
And what did u get?

Without moving the rest of my body I took my phone with my hand and lifted it a bit up for her to take and look at it.

"Oh you finally got Hof. Congrats"

She replied without much interest to my dismay.

" why do u sound so unimpressed? O Dearest sister"

"Ah cause I already got her and weapon in one pull when her banner came out."

My entire world had been destroyed by the sentence. While I was working hard on getting crystals for wishing. My sister had already got both of what I wanted in one pull. Even though I got hof, my entire motivation and faith in RNGesus was now dwindling away.

. . . . . . . . . .

I slowly got up and sat on the couch and closed my eyes to let the softness of the couch drag me in .I opened my lightless eyes and looked outside the window into the sky

"Nii-chan?" Rino called out worriedly

"The sky is so blue....."

"....Nii chan...it's cloudy outside"
I stared at her with my lifeless eyes to which she looked away.

I sighed and got up to go the fridge to take some apple juice I had bought and left there after class.
Only to find nothing.

"Rino.. where's the apple juice?"
I stared at Rino who flinched before looking away and made a cute pose
"Ehe"

"EHE TE NANDAYO"

I chased her round the house.

Timeskip

After wacking her on the head I left the house to go buy some juice from the store across the street

While returning home I felt dizzy and accidently walked on the road only to get hit by a truck.