Quantum travels #3

Reanna's POV

I was watching a fidgeting Sirin as she was hiding and looking at Kotaro, who was practicing his sword skills out in the snow shirtless.

Seriously, who trains in this cold shirtless at that.

Sirin seemed like she wanted to join but seems shy to ask him.

Hmm.....should I give a little push?

I walked behind the unaware girl and tapped on her shoulder.

"Kya!" She flinched and turned towards me.

I looked at Kotaro, to check if he noticed. He continued his workout without any indication. I wouldn't be surprised if he did notice.

"Reanna-nee?" She called out to me.

"Don't you want to join him?"

".......B-but what if he gets angry that I disturbed him?" She asked looking down as she tapped her finger together.

What an adorable girl. I patted her.

"I think he would be happy if you did ask."

Her golden eyes brightened considerably.

"Really?"

I turned her around and gave her a push forward.

"Go on." She nodded timidly and walked towards him.

I watched as he excitedly removed a wooden sword out of nowhere and gave it her and started teaching her.

Hard to believe that she's the second herrscher.

I glanced at Kotaro.

But still....reincarnation... if it was before. I would find it hard to believe. But I have seen stranger things in quanta. So it wouldn't be that unbelievable.

Also Welt is dead...

It sure was a lot to take in. I will have to ask Einstein and Tesla the details when we get back.

I went back in and sat before a computer.

I was sad for Sirin but Kotaro and me had to get back to our own time. And I'm sure he knows that better than me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sirin's POV(Close to the end of month)

After so many years, I feel like I'm in a home with family. After mom's death and after t-they took me away. People who cared were only my three friends.

I looked at Reanna-nee who was cooking and Da- I mean Kotaro-san was writing in a book.

While Reanna-nee and Kotaro-San were by no means strange people but sometimes I cannot understand what they speak.

I went near Kotaro-San who was still writing on his book and pulled on sleeve.

He turned towards me and gave a kind smile.

"Need help with something?" He asked.

I shook my head and looked at the red book.

"What are you writing?"

"Hmm....it's something which will help you in future."

I tilted my head confusion. He smiled and patted my head.

I peeked in and tried to read.

"........so tough!" I said in frustration.

Reanna-nee has been teaching me this few days but this was way to difficult. I need to try harder.