Chapter 40

3rd POV

"S-She is...." Theresa looked shocked.

"Y-Y-" Himeko stuttered.

"Your daughter?" Bronya tilted her head.

Sirin smiled at them. She wasn't wearing her mask. Her hair color had been changed to black with some red hairs in between(as suggested by Sirin herself) and her eyes to green, with the help of Kotaro's skill.

Kotaro had already explained how Sirin got inside without getting the attention of anyone and considering Plague's skills they all accepted it with no problem.

"Eh..I didn't really think, you were that old, Plague." Kiana said as she recovered from her surprise.

"Yea....no..I'm not that old. This happened due to some.... circumstances."

Himeko put a hand on his shoulder, gave him a gentle smile and nodded.

"Don't give me that, 'I completely understand that feeling' look, Himeko. I really am not....probably."

Ignoring his words they all introduced themselves to Sirin, who smiled brightly.

"Hello~ nice to meet you all. My name is Celine." She bowed. "I'm sure we all get along.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Kotaro's POV

"Came to check up on me?"

She nodded.

"Well it was not only that."

"?"

She snapped her fingers and a small void portal appeared on top of her hand.

"This power has been appearing again."

She looked scared.

"What if I become like before?" She walked upto me and clutched my shirt tightly. She was trembling.

"I-I don't want to go through that again. I don't want to harm my companions."

"That's why I came here. Even if I did something. I'm sure you would be able to stop it, Dad."

I slowly pat her head.

"It's alright. Nothing like that will happen as long as I'm here."

"Did you tell, Cecilia?"

She nodded.

"She also suggested that I get help from you."

"Hmm. Well, feel free to be here. I'll also introduce you to everyone."

She stepped back, smiled and nodded.

"I'll also help if you want me to do anything. I'm quite strong now after all. Maybe even more than you, dad."

"Quite cheeky, aren't we?"

She giggled happily.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .     .

Sirin walked up to Kiana and stared at her intently.

"Something wrong?" Kiana became visibly nervous under Sirin's scrutinizing gaze.

"So you're Kiana."

"Y-Yes?"

She stared for a few seconds, before pulling Kiana into a hug.