Chapter 10

Mei's POV

"Your friend Kiana is no longer in critical condition and is healing well." A tall Crimson haired woman was standing in front of me.

"That's good to hear."

"You can do whatever you want with me." I told her. Because of my carelessness Kiana-chan almost lost her life. Bronya-chan was hurt and I haven't seen Kotaro since that honkai beast crashed to the place. All I can hope is that he is not dead.

"Even killing you?"

"Then do it. If my life causes harm to others then end it." I looked down on my lap.

I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek, it seems Himeko-san had slapped me.

"Our duty is to fight honkai not to kill little girls. If you have no value for your life then give it to me. I will forge you into a warrior capable of controlling that force within you."

"But what if I loose control again!"

She pointed at my chest. " we will plant a micro-bomb in your heart which will explode if your honkai level reaches too high."

"That will scare the thing in you."

"Hopefully this will set your mind at ease. So live on and try to stay alive."

I nodded.

She looked towards the door. "And It seems someone wants to talk to you."

I looked towards the door as it opened to reveal a black haired boy with bright red eyes.

"Yo." He greeted me with a smile.

"Kotaro! You're alive!" I jumped and hugged him. He hugged me back and chuckled.

"Sorry for worrying you."

Himeko giggled and went towards the door.

"Well I'll leave you love birds alone then. See you." She said and left.

I then realised what I was doing. I was hugging him. I quickly let him go as I felt my face warm.

He laughed, "Geez you hug and then get embarrassed yourself."

I composed myself. "How did you survive? I saw the part of building fall on you." I shook myself to forget the fear I felt when it happened.

"The all that concrete fell in such an angle that nothing touched me."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You doubt my highly believable explanation?!" He looked shocked.

"*sigh* I'm just happy that your ok."

"Of course. My luck is just so high that I get the event charcter before the the pity even hits 50."

"Pity? What are you talking about?" Kotaro sometimes speaks in such a way which is hard to understand.

"Eh ignore that and let's go clean up the new dorm. We've reached our new school."

"Oh yeah. Himeko-san did say that."

"Come on then." He grabbed my hand and walked out with me in tow.

Timeskip

Bronya-chan, Kotaro and Himeko-Sensei were cleaning the Dorm. It seems only Himeko-Sensei used to live here and since she was interested in cleaning the dorm, it has become a dirty.

I heard the front door open.
"What a dump." A familiar voice said.

"It has been like this for a while. Welcome to the house a single, angry female."