Chapter 3

Mei's POV

I was curious about the empty seat next to me and when Sawa-Sensei suddenly said that we would be getting a transfer student I realised who the seat was for.  I was nervous and had all sorts of questions run through my mind just like everyone else's. Would it be a boy or a girl? Would the person be able to handle themselves due to being transferred to school right after a few months of it starting? Would they fit in to the vibe of the classroom?......Would they treat me respectfully and be distant with me like others just because my father was the head of ME Corp?
But regardless of these questions I will help them with studies and getting used to this class because we are neighbours after all.
All these questions went away when I saw him. He seemed calm and not stressful at all, it was as if he already knew how well his introduction would go on.
When Kano-san spoke to me, he didn't treat me with the distance and respect others were treating me with. Instead it was casual attitude as if I'm just a normal person to him. Is it because he didn't know who I was? Or was it because he didn't need anything from me. Either way I'm not gonna complain, if he doesn't know about me it would be best for me and we may become even become friends! Somehow the thought made me happy.
But these hopes were crashed when I saw three classmates going him after class to somewhere, these classmates were those members of a fanclub whose existence I wouldn't know until Yuki-san told me. Considering what I heard from her those boys would try to stop Kano-san from getting close to me. I tried to follow them until I heard my name being called by Sawa-sensei.
I gave up following the boys and went towards sensei.

"Raiden-san if you don't mind would you help Kano-kun get used to the school ?" She asked me with an expectant look.

"Of course sensei. Should I give Kano-san a tour of the school?".

"Yes, please ask him as well if he would like to join a club and help him out if he asks for notes for the former classes. Since he just joined us he would be needing those for his exams as well."

"Of course sensei. I will do just that."

"As expected of you, Raiden-San. That will be all. Have a nice day." She waved and left.

I walked in the direction where the boys were following Kano-san and saw the boys leave from a corner towards the class. They avoided me and went a pace faster when I came close.

I turned to the corner and saw Kano-san with a can in hand. He drank the rest of the drink and threw the can in the dustbin before turning towards me with a smile.

"Were you looking for me, Raiden-San?"
He asked Curiously.

Timeskip
Kotaro's POV

Class had ended and students were moving around to get lunch. Mei and me had bought a some food from the cafeteria and were heading to the rooftop.

After reaching Mei opened the door with a key and we entered the rooftop.