Chapter 19

3rd POV

Theresa was looking through the documents in front of her when she got a call.

"Gran- Overseer? How can I help you?"

"Now now my dear granddaughter you know you can call me grandpa." Otto smiled slyly as usual.

"Overseer? How can I help you?" Theresa gave a cold smile and asked.

Otto sighed and smiled again.

"I'm going to be sending someone to check the progress of the students."

"Why?"

"No specific reason. Just thinking of the progress of Valkyries who will he serving for Schicksal in future." He nonchalantly replied.

".....I see. Alright if that's what you want, Gran- Overseer." Theresa replied.

Otto nodded with his annoying sly smile and the call cut.

"I wonder who is going to come..Ah better get back to work." Theresa said as she took up the pen again and started working again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kiana's POV

"The exam starts tomorrow." I yawned and hugged my pillow.

Gotta do good for tomorrow. I felt sleep takeover me as I closed my eyes.

............

Suddenly I felt wind hit my face and felt as if I was outside. I opened my eyes to find myself outside.

"Wha?! Wasn't I asleep?"

"Kiana-chan?" I heard a familiar voice and looked to find Mei-senpai standing in front of me.

"Mei-senpai? What are you doing here?"

"You always take control of the missions fail it causing more trouble for us all."

"What? That's not nice."

"I've been putting up with you for too long." A sword appeared in her hand.

"There's no way you're Mei-senpai! Mei-senpai would never say anything hurtful like that."  I felt my guns appear in my hand.

She rushed at me and swung her sword. It was slow. I dodged it triggering a time fracture and shot two bullets at her. One hit her shoulder but then the time fracture stopped and she cut the other bullet. She came at me again and slashed at my head but I bend down and kicked her in her stomach making her cough and take a step back.

" You're too weak There's no way you're Mei-senpai!"

I ran towards and dodging her cut I went behind and put my hand on her face.

"Now show me your true form!" I kicked her from back and she fell forward and disappeared.

"Hmph! So weak!"

I ran in one direction trying to find the way out. I then found a bridge with Himeko on the opposite side. There was a purple translucent figure behind her.

"Himeko?" I called out.

"Stupid Brat! You don't know the real reason I enrolled you three in academy? It was only to make sure that the third herrscher never got out if control."

Although what she says is correct there's no way Aunt Himeko would do that. Mei-senpai,  Ko-senpai and Bronya trusts Aunt Himeko whole heartedly so I trust her too.

"Another fake." I shot the fake Himeko and she disappeared.

The translucent figure disappeared and the environment turned reddish. I walked ahead and saw the translucent figure again. When I approached it it became Theresa.