Chapter 55

3rd POV

"I really hate this. It's too tight." Raum the collar away from his neck. "How the hell are you so comfortable in this anyway Kevin?"

"........." Kevin silently stared at his friend who continued complaining about his black suit.

"I know you all planned this for Elysia but still...give comfort some chance will you?"

"......."

"Though I can't wait to see how she looks. Especially if Eden's helping her with it. Eden has always been quite good in that field." He said cheerily.

"Not as good as her music but still good enough."

".....Raum."

"Oh yeah! Aponia is there too right?"

"Raum."

"I've got to thank her for the help when i see her."

"Raum!"

"What is it?!" Raum hit the table and looked at Kevin's reflection in the mirror in front of him.

It was obvious to Kevin why Raum was acting cheery even with what he was about to do.

"You don't need to do this. Let me-"

"Kevin. I have to do this. I can't allow you to take anymore burden than you already have, especially not this."

Kevin could not see his expression even in his reflection as his hair covered it.

"But....to do this...especially to the one you-"

"I will do it. I have already prepared myself. I even had Aponia place a discipline on me in case I change my mind mid way." He said with determination.

"This is what she wanted, and this is my duty to fulfill.....Are you satisfied?"

".....Alright."

"Good. Let's go."

Raum picked up the 'gift' of Mobius from the table and left the room as Kevin followed silently.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sakura's POV

"You wish to know about Raum?"

The three nodded eagerly.

"Hmm...excellent combat techniques, kind, intelligent too, he could even command well but..because he was too emotional, Dr.MEI didn't allow him to take command."

"Did he argue against her for that?" Mei asked after some thought.

"Not at all. He shook his head and accepted his faults. I respect him for that."

"Anything more you can us?"

"I apologize, but that's the only way I
can describe him."

"No, This much should be fine. I'll have to find the other two and ask them too."

"Are you talking about Su and Kevin? If so they will have more information than me since those three were good friends after all."

"Thank you, Sakura."

I watched as trio left me in search of Kevin and Su.

Come to think of it, Rin liked Raum a lot. I wonder why..