Chapter 33

Kotaro's POV

"Oi! Till when do you plan to sleep?"

I stirred from my sleep and looked at the person. The white haired youth was looking at me annoyed and there was a purple haired girl and a light gray haired boy who was smiling awkwardly at me as he waved..

"Till I feel like waking up." I said and turned away from them and continued to sleep.

"Come on Raum! You're gonna be late." Kevin tried to pull me but I didn't budge an inch.

"Not interested..classes are boring."

"You might be in trouble, if you lose too many classes, you know." I heard the girl say.

"See even MEI agrees."

"Uhuh good for you, Kevin." I waved my hand lazily in air telling him to shoo.

I felt someone sit close to my head.

"Su?! Why are you sitting there? Are you planning to skip too?" Kevin asked as usual in his loud attitude.

"Well...it doesn't seem like Raum is planning to come, so I thought why not accompany him."

"You sure, Su?" I asked. Su has been an honor student till now. I didn't think he'll do it.

"Of course."

"I knew I could count on you, buddy." I showed him my fist and he fistbumped me. "Unlike somebody."

"Ugh!" Kevin hesitated before finally sitting near Su.

"Oya? What happened Kevin-kun? Don't want to accompany MEI-San to class? Won't your honor student image crumble like your dignity?"

"Ugh. Damn you, bastard." Kevin grit his teeth.

MEI sighed. "I'm going to class. It's better for all of you to come soon." She said as she left the roof.

"Ah." I glanced as Kevin looked disappointed.

"Su, it's better you go too. I can handle missed classes but your attendance is more important."

"Are you sure?" He asked worried.

"Yep, It's all right." I sat up from the bench and gave him a smile.

"Hmm....if you say so." He picked it his bag and reached the door. "You both should come too. I'll see you both later."

I laid back down.

"You're not going to tell me?" Kevin asked.

"No, you can go if you want." I closed my eyes while facing the sky.

".....Guess I'll skip one." He laid opposite to me and faced the sky.

"It's so peaceful." I yawned.

"Yeah. I feel like taking MEI out for a date in this weather."

"Lucky normie bastard."

"Well, you're just lazy unlike me. Or you would be quite popular."

"Yeah..sure." I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.