Seele's birthday

"Seele, Happy birthday!"

"Thank you, Rozaliya, Liliya." I give them a hug and they return it.

"Are you going somewhere, Seele?" Rozaliya asked looking at my clothes.

"Oh, Onii-chan told me he wants to take me out."

"Eeeh. That's sounds nice." Roza's eyes shined and I knew what she wanted.

"Do you want to come too?" I asked them both.

"I wan- ow! What was that for, Liliya?!" Roza rubbed her head where Liliya hit her.

"Idiot Rozaliya, today is Seele's birthday not yours. So.." pulling on her sister's ears Liliya dragged her away. "Seele should enjoy herself without any trouble."

"You're calling me the trouble, aren't you?!" Roza retorted as she was dragged away.

I giggled and waved them as they walked out of view.

I wouldn't mind taking them along, I'm sure Onii-chan wouldn't either.

As I walked along the hallway to the entrance, I was wished a happy birthday by many people which made me very happy.

Don't you feel it's nice to get wished too, Seele?

'Sorry, I can't relate. I don't have a birthday.'

Eh? My birthday is also your birthday. So when someone wishes me, it's for you too.

'.....Hmph, that sounds stupid.' She complained, but I could feel like she was happier than she let on.

I smiled and walked out as was met with sight of three people waiting outside.

Onii-chan was leaning on the bike, Matushka seemed to be scolding Bronya Onee-chan for something.

"I'm not going to let you ride it if you're riding it like that."

"But Bronya wasn't riding it that fast." Onee-chan retorted but.

"You didn't even have a riding helmet on! What if you were caught in a accident with that speed!"

"Bronya is a valkyrie, it wouldn't hurt."

"Being a valkyrie, doesn't change a thing, young lady!"

Onee-chan looked at Onii-chan, who looked away and accidently met eyes with me. He smiled and beckoned me closer.

I walked towards them and Matushka stopped scolding Onee-chan and looked at me gently.

When I reached close to them, Matushka hugged me.

I was surprised but very happy. Ever since Dr.Einstein let her out, Matushka has been looking after us better than ever. She had become more protective of us all.

'Especially with forcing the two brats to eat their greens. She never did that.'

I almost let out a giggle at that. The twins really didn't like their greens.

"Happy birthday, Seele."

"Thank you, Matushka."

Onii-chan took a step forward and hugged me or so I thought, before he lifted me and put me on the bike.