Chapter 66

Sil's POV

I pulled back Seele who had curiously taken a step towards the black hole.

"Be careful, Seele. You'll be torn apart if you get too close."

Hearing my words Seele gave nervous nod and stood by my side.

I looked around carefully.

Where's Master?

Usually detecting Master was easy considering, I'm a part of his system but right now something seems to be interfering with my connection to him making it near impossible to find him using it.

I walked around the black hole in an attempt to find Master.

Finally something dark caught my eye and ran towards it in a hurry.

Master looked deathly pale and so peaceful in his sleep that I was half afraid that he had already...

Shaking my head and gathering my courage, I placed my finger below his nose to check his breathing.

Thankfully, he was breathing slowly.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Onii-chan?!"

Seele sat down beside him, held his hand gently and looked at me worriedly.

"Is he alright?"

"Sorry Seele. I really can't tell, what's wrong with him?" I said disappointed in myself.

Her worry only increased more by my response.

She nodded.

I felt a sharp stare and turned around to find that the black hole had disappeared and Kevin was staring at us.

I unsheathed my katana and stood in front of Master and Seele, to protect them. Seeing what I did Seele too tightened her grip on her scythe.

Kevin stared for a moment at us both and then at Master before turning away and saying something to the woman who looked like Cecilia, who we didn't realise was already here for a while.

Without looking at us, he flew away leaving us alone with the woman.

She smiled warmly at us before walking away from us and standing at the center.

Since she's not actively attacking us and focusing somewhere else, I turned my attention away from her.

"......Fu Hua?" I looked as a tired looking herrscher of sentience helped lay Fu Hua next to Master.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I somehow was able to obtain a summary of what happened due to Seele's powerful look at Senti.

Even the herrscher of sentience can't beat Seele.

Due to her tired state, the herrscher waved and went back to her space to recover.

"...! The memory space has been broken from within? Because....of the herrscher of the void? No, it's not...."

Hare started speaking out in surprise for some reason.

I didn't notice it the first time but she seemed to holding something in her hand.

She fell into deep thought and finally something seemed to click in her head.

"I see... This is truly a bold attempt."

She raised her head and I looked at where her eyes stopped. A fracture. It slowly extended and cracked the space.