Chapter 50

Kotaro's POV

I picked the two up like cats.

"I don't wanna wear it! It's too tight!"

"We don't have much of a choice. Even I don't want to wear the tux."

Roza's eyes suddenly light up.

"Then why don't we just stay here!"

"For the first time, I agree with Roza." Lili seemed determined too.

"*sigh* You know we can't do that. It's Theresa's day, we need to be there for her, you know?"

""Aww"" Both of them deflated when I mentioned Theresa.

"I'll make some last minute adjustments to the dresses to make it more comfortable. Will that do?"

"I want pink flowers patterns!" Roza said excitedly.

"I want snowy patterns." Lili chimed in.

"I said I'm making adjustments not patterns."

They both looked at me with puppy eyes.

"No..Not those eyes.."

""Pleeeaaaseee.""

"Ugh...Fine." I scratched my head in frustration.

Why am I such a pushover sometimes?

Anyway..

"Bronya!" In response to my call, a spot of silver appeared round the corner.

"Nii-sama? What is it?"

"Take these two up. I'll fix their dress and bring it to them. And is Seele ready?"

"Silvia and Kiana is helping her put on makeup. They said even Bronya need to do it."

"Well if you all put on makeup, it'll make it difficult for me to stand next to you all."

She tilted her head in confusion.

"Why is that?"

"You all look cute enough without any. After putting on makeup, if any men see me next to you girls, I may have to watch my back."

"It's all right. Bronya will protect Nii-sama from both men and women."

"I'm not sure where the women came from but sure. Now take these two before they run off again."

"Understood."

The two obediently follow her and I turned to look at their dress. One was pinkish red and the other light blue.

I crossed my arms and started thinking on how to make it for comfortable for the two kids.

"I'll end this in 5 minutes."

I said confidently but the thought of combing my hair and putting on the damn tux is not exactly exciting.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kiana's POV

"Wow! You look beautiful, Seele." I said I put a white clip in her hair to match her white and blue dress.

"R-Really?"

"Of course!"

"Here, have a look at yourself." Silvia bought a mirror in front of her.

"!" Seele looked amazed and eventually gave us both a bright smile.

"Thank you, both of you."

We both smiled at her.