Chapter 44

Kotaro's POV

I was enjoying the wind on the deck with my gauntlets and leg armor.

"Kotaro."

"Hm? Theresa? Having a talk with everyone before we reach?"

"Yeah, I thought it might be good to have a chat. And also ask about your thoughts on grandpa."

I looked at the sky and felt that it was.....

So blue..

"Unlike the two doctors or you. I haven't really met him. Although I'm annoyed at him for what he put you all through especially Kiana. Well I'll get even with him later."

"Don't you hate him for almost causing you to die?"

"......Nope. I gained more than I lost when I almost died so it's fine."

I was able to save Sirin and that ripple caused many other lives to be saved so it's fine.

My gauntlet on my right hand tightened and the one on my left loosened a bit.

"Also nice outfit, Theresa. I almost forgot you were a kid for a second."

"I'm not a kid!" She said frustrated.

She sighed.

"You always tease me when you get the chance. Not that I mind it too much now. I kind of missed it when you were gone."

"Ohhh. She's mature now. My wittle Thewesa is all grown up."

She pouted angrily before looking at my gauntlets and my chausses in confusion.

"Is this some kind of new game?"

"We are part of the KSS!" My right leg spoke.

"It stands for Kotaro Security Squad. I made it myself!" She claimed proudly.

"Idiot Roza.....I was the one who came up with the name." The left leg armor spoke.

"We calculated that Nii-sama might do something stupid again. So it was decided that atleast one of us will monitor him 24/7."

"Bronya, you wound me with your accusations. Me? Doing something stupid? Preposterous!"

"Onii-sama, when you were trying to drink that can juice again, you forgot to remove your mask and the juice fell on your black coat making it stink." The red eyed gauntlet on my left spoke.

"Seele....where did you hear that from?"

"Silvia was going around singing it and making people laugh." She said cheerfully.

"Someone's getting thrown overboard today." I clenched my fist.

Theresa giggled.

"You all look quite close."

"Want to join? My front is free. Back is already occupied by someone else"

"Back?" She peeked over my shoulder and a head popped up and leaned on my shoulder.

"It's me, aunt Theresa."

"Oh, Kiana. You're here too. Why were you so silent?"

"I was sleeping because it felt comfortable."

"I know. My back has that effect on people."

Theresa only gave a awkward laugh.

"Anyway, didn't you want to have a talk with Kiana too?"

"Can I borrow her if you don't mind?"

"Of course."

Kiana jumped off my back.