Chapter 14

Kotaro's POV

Theresa looked angry at me.

"Care to explain this situation?" She looked at me and crossed her arms.

"I see you found out."

Yuna looked at me worried but I assured her with a smile.

"I was not expecting you to figure out like this." I said to Theresa with a serious look. I looked sad.

"But since you already know part of it, I might as well tell."

I looked to the window as I was going to drop a painful truth.

"Bitter melon will not help you grow up and head pats don't make you shorter. "

"Are you serious?! My entire life was a lie!"

"I'm sorry Theresa. But in the end you're still short."

"Don't call me that! I can still grow! There are still years left for me!"

. . . . . . . . . .

Theresa deadpanned. "Are you trying to change the topic?"

"It seems you have grown. Apart from the height of course. But you still have."

"Ehehe...WAIT is that a compliment or an insult?!" She wacked the table lightly with her smol arms.

"Now explain!" She puffed up her cheeks which looked adorable. I could tell Yuna wanted to poke them too.

"*sigh* Fine. So this is how it went down last time." I explained to her about the last encounter with Yuna after Theresa had fallen off the building trying to escape.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I see so you were able to regain your self back from the honkai." Theresa nodded thoughtfully.

She sighs. "I don't mind you studying here but I will keep a close eye in you in case you run berserk again."

Yuna nodded solemnly. "Thank you for trusting me and giving me a chance." She bowed to Theresa.

"I don't trust you yet. I trust him." Theresa pointed at me.

"Thanks shortie."

"I'm not short! You're just too tall!!" She pouted then turned to Yuna who looked sad that Theresa didn't trust her. "Don't be sad. During the time at the academy, you will have plenty of chances to gain my trust." Yuna brightened.

"Now go to teacher's lounge, and show this to any teacher you can find." She gives a sheet of paper to her. "They will show you your class. Would you like start attending classes from today or tomorrow?"

"I'll start today."

"Meet me after class. I will take you to your dorm." Theresa said to Yuna, who nodded.

"Alright, then go ahead. I have to discuss something with Kotaro." Yuna bowed again and looked at me.

I smiled, "I'll see you later, Yuna." Yuna blushed a little.

'Is she sick?'

Sil:'........'

'Uh..Sil?'

Sil:' Yes Master?'

'Something wrong?'

Sil:'Nothing Master. Just comparing the density of earth to someone's density.'

'You're a strange one.'

Sil:'I feel I'm more normal than you in this field, Master.' I shrug.

"Kotaro? You listening?" Dragging me out of my Mental conversation I heard Theresa ask me.