Chapter 36

Kotaro's POV

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!" The scream resounded throughout the corridor and the cafeteria, making all those who heard it turn their heads around.

I was having my breakfast. Yes, my mask was on but the bottom was missing allowing me to eat. Convenient isn't it?

Knowing why she is screaming, I silently sipped coffee, this coffee is quite good.

While I was making plans to get another cup, my companion stopped eating.

"That was from Seele, wasn't it?" Sil looked to the entrance. Though her face didn't change, her eyes showed worry.

"Yeah. She's fine. She's just had a scare." I said as I placed the juice can back on the table and took the tasty looking ham sandwich in hand and took a bite.

This is tasty! Where the hell has this been my entire life?!

Sil got up.

"I'll go check up on her."

"Hm? Tak carpph." I managed between bites.

Looking at me she sighed and walked away.

I finished my sandwich after few minutes.

The lower half of my mask appeared just as I finished.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

"Hime-Ahem Murata-san?" I came across Himeko standing at the entrance to the room looking inside.

"Good morning." She said with a smile.

"Good morning. Why are you standing here?"

"Well....." She looked inside, prompting me to do the same.

I peeked inside and saw Seele and Sil sitting while surrounded by kids. Seele was telling a story while Sil would chime in when Seele needed some rest.

Those two sure got close fast.

"I saw Ningyo standing outside and listening, since she's shy. So i joined her."

I looked down and saw the child in front of Himeko. The uncovered area of her face flushed red and she tugged on Himeko's sleeve, causing the red-head to pat her gently.

I bend down to her level.

"Why don't you go sit down there?" I pointed at the chair behind the kids who were sitting on the ground.

"If you keep standing, Mama Himeko's wobbly legs will give out. You don't want that do you?" Ningyo shook her head furiously.

"Hey! I'm not that old!" Himeko whispered, looking a bit ticked off.

I stood up.

"Of course. Excluding a single mother, You're a virgin, only in her 30s."

"Geh!" She looked like someone stabbed her.

Ningyo tugged and took a dead looking Himeko to the seat, where she sat on her lap, listening intently at the story. Himeko patted her gently, slowly recovering from the truth.

Heheh, really love her reactions.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Seele's  POV

Saying goodbye to the kids and Silvia I walked to Einstein since she had called for me.

I could hear yelling coming from Einstein's room.

"Dr.Einstein, did you send for me?"

"Come in."