Chapter 7

February 4,2014

Kotaro's POV

I was going through my status.

Name: Kotaro Kano
Class: N/A
Title: Returnee

Hp:5600/5600
Sp:276/276

Strength:432
Agility:490
Stamina:600
Intelligence:820
Perception:400
Honkai resistance:780

Available points: 230

Main Skills(Sp):Fire Lv5
Water Lv5
Wind Lv5
Ice Lv5
Earth Lv5
Lightning Lv5
Regeneration Lv2
Recreation Lv.max

Skills(passive):
Martial arts Lv.Max
Weapon mastery Lv.max
Elemental resistance Lv2
Mental resistance Lv.Max
Calm mind Lv.Max
Ego Lv5

Skills(usable):
Intimidation Lv.Max
Concentration Lv.3
Absorption LvMax

Body status: No ailments
Current Honkai resistance: 100%

I had tried and built many of my Skills and most importantly increased my resistance. I'm sure this should be enough but incase I need more I will put all the available points to resistance.

'Master, are you not gonna try out the stigmata options?' Sil asked.

'Not yet. I don't need to use it right now.'
Leveling up 'Ego' provided me with the Stigmata options and surprisingly all the stigmata I had in my game in my former life were all there.

Not going to lie but it excited me a bit. I had collected quite a lot of stigmata in my game and I was curious how it would effect me.

I sat down and remembered by adventures these past months in this city and the academy.

Flashback:
December 7, 2013
Kiana came to the academy and I introduced her to Mei and they became good friends. I already knew Kiana would not judge Mei for what her father was accused of and when Mei realized it too, she was quite happy to make another friend.

When Kiana tasted Mei's homemade lunch, she immediately got on one knee, which confused Mei, and dramatically took out a candy and showed it to Mei and said,
"Mei-senpai! Please marry me and cook for me for the rest of our lives!"

"Hyeh?" It made Mei gave a cute confused sound and it made me roll on the floor in laughter when Mei became completely red and looked between me and Kiana, who had already eaten the candy and was just holding the wrapper now.

Kiana even caught the serial killer who was revealed to be Asakura Mizuki, a fellow student at Chiba academy but when she confronted the killer in the same alley where I was stabbed in arm, it started a fight in which Kiana was about to kill her but I interfered and knocked out the killer and called the police. The police arrested her and asked our names to which I replied that I didn't want the unwanted attention, the police agreed. This made Kiana pout as she wanted to be known but soon recovered when I offered her my dinner.