•• Description and Disclaimer ••

Is it possible to love more than one person? Vivian didn't believe so until she met the two Salvatore brothers playing a strange ball game in her backyard

Through thick and thin, the three had a connection unlike any other. The rumors that spread about them didn't effect them. Not in the slightest. Their love was strong and unbreakable.

But what did effect them, however, was the sudden disappearance of Vivian. It took them months to finally accept that there was no chance of her coming back, let alone being alive.

For the brothers, if was the first time they've had to deal with heart break.

That is, until Katherine came in to their lives like a hurricane.

Shaking up both their worlds, they each slowly began to feel love again, even if both of them still thought of Vivian, Katherine changed their worlds. ( and, well, we all know how that turns out)

So, how would they feel once they come face to face with Vivian after all these years?

More surprisingly, how would they feel knowing she too has become a Vampire? One with a past that causes them both to question if the Vivian they once knew could ever change back.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I do not own The Vampire Diaries. All rights to proper owners and writers.
I'm in no way shape or form taking credit or claiming anything.

However, what is mine, are my character I'v created and the story I've made up.

Please do not steal my ideas, or, if you do, at least give me credit or something. My ideas are mine.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Author

Guys I'm so excited to introduce you to Vivian!!

As her story continues, I'm growing more and more in love with her and I can't wait for you to do the same!!

As of right now, there are only a few chapters up and ready to go.
And they are really just chapters that highlight the foundation of their relationship.

Speaking of, Vivian's relationship with each brother is going to seem similar to their relationship with Katherine, but i a-sure you, it's completely different.

Now, I haven't watched The Vampire Diaries in a hot minute and so while I start this, I'm also rewatching it, trying to figure out all the important things that happen, and how to incorporate Vivian without excluding the main story points.

Also, Im not going to exclude Stefan and Elena's relationship or anything, I guess maybe time will tell, but I won't chance too much of the story...if that makes sense.

I also haven't decided the ending yet, if she chooses one brother or just sticks with both, in order for that, I WOULD have to change a few things around. I'll figure it out. Along with your help too of course!!

So, without further ado, welcome to

Vienna!

(Ps, like I said in the description I might change the book title if I think of something better!)