•• Chapter Forty Six ••

Vivian listened to the conversation Damon was having with Elena and Alaric. The two walk across the annoyingly familiar felid, on their way to have a meeting with someone from their past. Vivian couldn't stop thinking about the possibility that her father could still be Alive. The feeling caused her stomach to flip.
She wasn't afraid of him. No, not any more. Her strength helped her realize that he wasn't the scariest thing in the world. No. There were far
More things she could be afraid of. 
And one of the things was related to the person standing in front of them right now, patently waiting for some sort of explanation as to why he was there in the first place.

  "Elijah," Damon muses, once he hung up the phone. "My favorite Original. Back from the dead. You clean up nice."

"You left something in my jacket pocket." Elijah says, taking a note out.

"Yeah. Dear Elijah, let's get together. Plot the destruction of your brother. Xoxo." Damon deadpanned, Vivian smirked.

"Damon."

"Was I right to undagger you...or are we gonna have a problem?"

"I'm here. Let's talk."

"Great. Let's begin with an easy question I'm sure your gonna lie to us about..." Vivian said, causing Elijah to roll his eyes, "any idea what kind of klaus-killing weapon...could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?"

"That's exactly how I would've phrased it." Damon smiled, slinging his arm around her, Vivian ignored the look Elijah was giving them.

"Well—" Elijah began, but a urge to know something else tugged at Vivian and before she could let Elijah finish what he was going to say, she put her finger up to stop him, his mouth parted and closed quickly as he turned to her with a raised brow.

"Actually.....we're gonna put a pin on Klaus for a second." She spoke, looking directly at the original.

"We are?" Damon and Elijah asked in unison, looking towards her.

"We are." She repeated, crossing her arms over her chest, she huffed out a breath before asking, "what do you know about Anthony Reyes?"

"Your father?" Elijah questioned

"Yes."

The old vampire shuffled on his feet and sighed. She watched as his dementor change and instantly she knew he must've known something.  She was growing impatient and fed up. "What?" She demanded. 

"Ah, before I tell you I want you to know I had nothing to do with this."

"Fine. Spit it out, Elijah."

"Klaus...uh, he got ahold of your father after you ran from him. The old bastard was still kicking and, with reason unknown to me in the slightest, Klaus turned him in to a hybrid. Apparently...he was already a vampire by the time Klaus got to him, but they made some type of deal...a trade if I'm remembering correctly, and Klaus turned him."

Vivian dropped her arms to her sides. Her whole world lightly tilted on its axis. What the hell? She knew that must've been the case, considering the sitings and all. She just didn't want it to be true. She wished she'd been going crazy and just seeing his ghost. However her wishes rarely ever came true.

"Well, what do you know?" Damon mused, in a mildly playful tone, but this was no time for jokes or sarcasm.

"A trade? What was the deal?"

"Didn't you listen? I have no clue at all."

"Elijah..."

"Can we get back to the more important matter?" Damon groaned, causing Vivian to immediately turn her head to his direction.