•• Sixty One ••

Vivian waited beside Stefan and Damon across the hall, listing to Alaric as he vent's his monologue to Elena. They listen intently as Elena proceeds to provoke Alaric, insisting he kill her, and asking why he hasn't. Vivian shared a looking with Stefan and Damon as soon as Elena's words died down, their que was clear and the trio rushed over towards Alaric. Vivian stood by Elena as Stefan and Damon grabbed a hold of him. But Alaric was indeed strong. And in a matter of seconds, he had managed to take out both Stefan and Damon, and ultimately, Vivian knew she was next.

Alaric went to grab her, using his knee he kicked it up and sent a sharp pain to her ribs. She budged only a little, and went to fight back but he reached up and immediately twisted her neck, sending her to the ground with a thud as she landed beside Stefan and Damon.
Before Elena's eyes, she watched as the person who she thought was Alaric stand over three of the strongest Vampires she knows.

In a flash, Klaus's appears. Using his hand, he punctures Alaric's chest, he let out a scream, but in a quick second, Alaric grabbed Klaus's hand and twisted it, removing the connection the needed in order for spell to work.

Klaus grunted in pain as he and Alaric begin their fight. Alaric toss's Klaus to the ground and immediately, with the dagger he had, Alaric hovered over the Original.

"Stop!" Elena cried out, as she stood before them with a small knife to her throat. Her mind a blaze as she thinks fast. "Let him go, or I'll kill myself." She says, even though her voice was a little shaky, the Gilbert chose a brave and risky demand.

"Put it down, Elena." Klaus says, as he turns his head toward her, still holding off Alaric.

"Why? Because you still need me alive? There's a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn't there?" Elena says, causing Alaric to look at her. "She didn't want you to be immoral, so she tied your life to a human one. Mine. That way you have only one lifespan...to kill all vampire and then you'll be gone. So when I die, you die too. Thats it. It has to be." She says, the knife hovers over her neck. She could feel the cold metal as it brushes up against her skin.

"You're wrong."

"Am I?" Elena challenged, and doesn't hesitate to slice the knife against her neck. The wet feeling of her own blood trickles down to her shoulder. Alaric immediately yells at her to stop and looses his grip on Klaus, and without waiting, he pushes him to the side and grabs Elena and speeds away.

—-

——

  Vivian groaned awake. She shifted lightly and turned to her side but immediately grunted in pain. "Why am I still alive?" She heard a voice mumble. She slowly sat up and noticed Damon and Stefan laying beside her. She gently nudged Damon's shoulder as he sat up too.

"Get up." Alaric demands, standing before them with a twisted glare. Vivian quickly shook Stefan awake and the three of them stood up.

"Klaus is gonna kill Elena." Alaric tells them.

"What?"

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks, "Klaus needs Elena's blood to make hybrids. She's the last person he'd kill."

"The witch bound my life to Elena's." Alaric tells them. "If she dies, I die. Klaus figured that out and now he's taken her. Now, im trapped here until the sun goes down. So you three better get going and do what you do best, saving Elena's life." Alaric brushed past the brothers and walked away. Leaving the three standing in the hall.

"That was fun." Vivian muttered, rubbing her neck.