•• Chapter Twenty Seven ••

"He did what?" Damon and Vivian expressed together. This night seemed never ending. At every corner, something worse and worse was happening. She didn't understand it. How it got so bad. She should've stayed hidden. They didn't need her. They were dealing with enough as it was.

"He wasn't gonna let Jenna die." Alaric explained.

"We have a witch." Damon says, "she kills Klaus. No one has to die."

"The only dying anyone is going to be doing is Klaus."

Alaric shakes his head. "You're forgetting about Bonnie."

"God Damn it, Stefan!" Damon exclaimed, and in his fit of anger, he moved and slammed his fist inside the wall. But that swift movement used a lot of energy and with his arm still in the wall, he stumbled over a little. Hissing lightly as he looked to the floor.
Immediately Vivian grabbed his arm, giving him a place his head could rest on. Alaric watched with confusion.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked his friend.

Damon cleared his throat and stood straight. He took his arm out of the wall and looked to Alaric. "I'm fine. Well, that's my brother for you. Always cleaning up my messes. Isn't that right, Viv?"

—-

"We found something in the Gilbert Journals." Bonnie announces as they finally reach down stairs of the old house. The candles burned high and kept the place warm and lit.

"Johnathan journaled the story of a mother who called on Emily. The woman's baby was sick, dying. Emily cast a spell that would bind the woman's life forced with her child."

"Skip to the "save Elena" part." Damon said, impatiently.

"Well, the child died, but the mothers life forced flowed through her...restoring her to life." John said

"We already know Elena's gonna come back to life. But she'll be a vampire." Jeremy says.

"Not if her soul remains intact."

"Her soul, really?" Damon said, "you're gonna put your faith in some "act of God" mumbo jumbo?"

"Look..." John says, walking towards Damon. "I refuse to let Elena become the thing I've spent my life protecting her against. And you can call that God or mystical energy, whatever the hell you want, but, yes. I'm putting my faith in it."

"Father of the year." Vivian muttered. John turned away.

  Vivian paced the floor as she watched Bonnie chant while standing over John. Her head turned to Damon. "Come on, Bonnie," he said, snapping his fingers impatiently. "We have a hybrid to kill."

Bonnie opens her eyes. "It's done." She tells them.

"That's it?" Vivian asks

"Alright. Let's go." Damon mutters. Vivian followed Damon and Bonnie down the stairs after she put Jeremy to sleep.

"It's time." Elijah said, as the three exit the house.

"I got the weapons in the car." Says Alaric.

"Bonnie's the only weapon we need." Elijah said. Just as Alaric moves to exit, he is stopped by a invisible barrier.

"Bonnie, what is this?" He asks.

"I can't put anyone else at risk." She tells him.

"I can't stay here with Jenna out there."

"I'm sorry."

"You can't do this. Damon?"

"Sorry buddy. She's right." Damon says.

"No. You can't do this. Bonnie. Bonnie!"

The witch ignore his calls as the three continue on their way.

   Thunder and lightning crashes but rain follows. The fire rises and the chanting only gets louder as the screams of Klaus fills the air. Damon is quick to rush over to Elena. She is quick to rush over to Stefan. Getting on her knees, she pulls out the stake lodged in his back. He screams and Vivian does her best to sooth him, while Damon brings Elena over.

"I need you to get her out of here." Stefan tells them.

"What about you?" Damon and Vivian ask in unison. Her hair flys all over the place as the wind blows out of control.

"I'm not leaving until he's dead. Go." He says.

"Get her out of here, Damon." Vivian says, helping Stefan up. He looks at her as he holds the girl in his arms.

"Go." She tells him. She had to stay and help. This was her only chance. The only way she could let go part of her past and never worry about it again. She had to help.

Turning her head, she watched as Bonnie let out of a breath. Her hand went to her sides as Elijah slowly walked up to his brother who lay on the ground. Vivian quickly checked with Bonnie made sure she was okay. The witch gave her a firm nod and looked back to Elijah and Klaus.

"Elijah?" The brother asked.

"Hello, brother."

Without a second thought, Vivian watched as Elijah rammed his hand into his brothers chest. "In the name of out family, Nicklaus." He says,

"I didn't bury them at sea." Klaus grunts out. Vivian noticed Elijah face as it turned.

"What?"

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah." Vivian calls out, softly. The man turns his head towards her only slightly. "Don't listen to him. He's messing with your mind to bend you at his will."

"I can take you too them." Klaus goes on, "I give you my word, brother."

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie says

"You'll die." Elijah says, his hand still deep in his brothers chest.

"I don't care." She gritted out.

"Elijah." Vivian says, once more. Thinking that she could be the one to persuade was perhaps foolish of her.  It was never going to work. Not when family was involved.

"I'm sorry." Elijah said.

"No!" The three of them screamed, and in a flash, the brothers were gone.

And all was for nothing. 

——

Guys I feel so bad I haven't updated any of my stories in a while. I've been in a writing slump and just haven't been in a writing mood lately.... But good news!

Thats all over now and I promise more chapters are coming soon!
I see so many of you vomiting for this story and it seriously blows me away because this particular one was started on a whim and No out line was even started at all....

But here we are, at the end of season 2 and onto season 3.

I'm seriously having a hard time trying to fit Vivian into the story line.
I do have a few shocks and twists that will make you say, "girl what?"

But that's the point!

And by the time we come to an end, (which will probably be season 4) things will hopefully fall into place regarding relationships.

Anyway, this note was basically to make the chapter a little longer and a quick thank you for votes and reads.
Comments are much appreciated as well; especially if you have any ideas that you would like to share!!!