•• Chapter Sixty Six ••

Small time skip after season 4 episode 5- The killers.

———

———

Vivian sat at her desk in her own room at the Salvatore boarding house. Her old journals laid out scattered in front of her. She had no idea where anyone was. She didn't care. Not really. She needed time to let everything sink in. M

Connor Jordan was still raising havoc on Mystic Falls and Vivian was tired of it. He wasn't the first hunter to want to end the vampire species; Alaric learned the hard way that you either fight the enemy, or join them. It was all up to him whether he was going to be like Alaric....in every sense of the meaning. And little to her knowledge at the moment, the latter seemed to be the more likely outcome. Oh well.

As Vivian sat at the desk, a feathered pen already dipped ink sat between her black painted fingers. Tapping lightly against the old paper of her journal, she wondered what to write. She looked up at the top of the page where she stated the date. It's been years since she kept a diary. She knows Stefan still did so, and that Damon thought it silly, but she didn't care.

Dear Diary. She wrote. In a broken cursive. Some letters connected while others didn't. It's been a while since she's had written. It felt foreign.

I don't know why I'm suddenly in the mood to spill my guts to a pice of paper; but here we are.
Things have changed. People have changed. Feelings...I fear...are changing. I'll only ever admit it to the wind, but I'm afraid something will happen. Something I cannot control.

Vivian dropped her pen into its holder and wrapped up her journal. She placed it on top of a stack but paused once she noticed a pice of folded paper. The familiar coffee stained page made her remember it was from the magical book her father so desperately needed her to find. She remembered seeing a spell...a reversing spell. Gently, she picked it up and looked over the words. She needed Bonnie to look it over. Maybe even her professor Shane since he seemed to know so much.

But she wanted to see anyway if she could reverse the witch shit her aunt had forced upon her. She no longer wanted to accept it. She no longer wanted to be something she wasn't. Maybe there was a way to get rid of it. Maybe she was being too optimistic.

She folded the paper again and placed it in her back pocket. She heard the voices of Stefan and Damon and even Elena. A very panicked Elena. "I killed him." She muttered, over and over as Stefan brought her upstairs, much to Elena's dismay Vivian noticed. "Leave me alone. Go away." She would mutter as well.

Vivian stood by her bedroom door and watched from the arch as Stefan brought Elena into Damon's room. Damon appeared beside her with two glasses full of something she didn't know she needed until she smelt the smokiness of the liquor.