•• Chapter Ten ••

I'm so sorry if this feels all over the place...if it does...it's because it is....

Please feel free to let me know if this is good or anything! Chapters after this one will be posted sporadically.

Big still....enjoy this mess of a chapter!!!

———————-
Season 2
In the middle of episode 13
———————————

   Vivian Reyes was back in Mystic Falls. Her home town. The place she lived, the place she loved. The place she was taken from. She never found out what really happened. They never told her. Only that her father was the reason she was taken in the first place.

Then, for years, she was experimented on. Forced to do things she wasn't proud off.  Forced to drink the blood of a vampire. Then, forcibly killed.

It took her years to get used to it. It was hard. Doing it alone in a strange world. She's watched it change. She's watched herself change. She once was kind, loving, innocent, even. But now, now that she's gone through all said changes, she hardly recognizes herself. But maybe it's better that way. Because that girl she was before, couldn't handle the woman she was now. She was naïve. Foolish.

She remembers being weak. But not anymore.
Now, now she was strong. Stronger than most of her kind. And that made her feel invincible.

However, despite all those changes, and despite her thinking she was invincible now, there were still times she was weak and vulnerable. And she hated that. Because when she's in those states, she's unaware of the dangers around her.

And that's probably how she found herself in the situation she was now. Again, trapped by people that think they have power over her. For them, though, they'll find out the hard way that they do not.

In Mystic Falls, she had one goal and one goal only. To find Stefan and Damon. Over the years she's made friends. Powerful ones that know things about everyone and anything supernatural.  So, when one of them told her of the news that the somehow infamous Stefan and Damon Salvatore were back in their home town, she couldn't believe it.

Though, along the way, she's made a few mistakes. That is, as in trusting someone she doesn't know.  But the woman she met was friendly. And she was heading in the same direction Vivian was. So they talked. And talked. Until the woman introduced her to her friend, Brady.

Now, trapped in a cell, which, only caused Vivian to be angry, she wishes she never let her guard down. 

She doesn't know how long she's been here. But she knows she's somewhere in the Mystic Falls forest.  She's been alone. Alone without them checking in on her and she guessed something was happening, because as she sat up against the wall, noises could be heard, and with her enhanced vampire hearing, she knows who it is.

"What about the other one?" Jules asks, opening the door for Brady, who seems to Be struggling with something.

"The girl? I've heard about her. She has connection with Elijah, and, she also knows the brothers." He says. The voices get closer and finally come into view.  With a raised brow, Vivian watches as Brady dragged in a blonde girl. Opening the cell door beside her, he tosses her in. The girl landed with a thud.