•• Chapter Fifty Four ••

"Vivian." The soft familiar voice woke the girl from her dreamless sleep. She groaned and her hand went to her throbbing neck, her mind immediately replayed what had just happened. A shiver went down her spine as she tried to stand up, only to stumble back to the ground.
Stefan placed his bag down and went to go help her, "hey, I got you." He says, grabbing her arm to help her stand up.

"What went down here?" Stefan asked, looking around the witch house. A table sat in the middle of the room surrounded with an assortment of candles. He turned back to Vivian. She looked different. Her dark hair was lighter. Her eyes, somehow, one was her natural hazel eyes, and the other, a gray color. "Vivian?" Stefan questioned, urgently.

"You can't kill Klaus." She whispered, as they slowly made their way out of the house.

"We know." Stefan says, despite what he's learned, it doesn't mean isn't going to find away to get around it. "Vivian...what's going on?"

"My aunt Penny." Vivian says, feeling herself start to get stronger. Though her hands slightly shook, she looked down at them with curiosity. She wondered what she could be capable of now.

"What did she do?" Stefan asks, as he helped her get into the car he drove over here. Their next stop, picking up Damon from Klaus's mansion.

"She turned me. I'm a witch hybrid now." Vivian muses, as she lets Stefan buckle her into the car, she wiggles her fingers to let the feeling of numbness out. "Just another thing to add to the list of fucked up things going on." Vivian muttered, as Stefan started up the car. "Where's Damon?"

"We're going to go get him." Stefan says, he turned to Vivian, her distant look that rested upon her face stirred something inside him. "We'll figure this out." He says. Vivian smiled.

"It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than me." She says.

"Maybe I am. Things are different now."

"There's always something." Vivian said, "and we always find a loophole."

Vivian and Stefan reached Klaus's mansion. Quietly, they made their way to a big living room area where Damon hung from the ceiling. She eyed the purple of blood beneath his feet, his chest covered in slices and his wrists dripping  like a forgotten Faust.
Vivian doesn't hesitate and moves to go and help Damon, but quickly, Stefan stops her. Anger bubbles up in her chest as she looked over Damon and back to Stefan. She had no idea why she was stopping her.

"Did you do something different to your hair?" Damon mumbled quietly to her. Vivian shook her head.

"Just hanging around, are we?" She whispered, causing Damon to smirk. With a clutched fist, she turned away from Damon and once she got the okay from Stefan, she made their presence known. Even though she was sure it was already.

"Klaus!" She yelled out. Her hands shaking. She and Stefan watched as Klaus and Rebekah enter the room.

"Oh, good. A lover and a hero. " Klaus said, sending a glance to Vivian. "What do you two want?" Klaus asks, looking between Vivian and Stefan. The Original smirked as he noticed his former lover. By the looks of her appearance, it seemed her Aunts plan worked. When Stefan threw down the bag, Vivian looked away from Damon.

"I'm here to make a deal." Stefan tells them.

"Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon asks, his head hung low, drowsy and probably exhausted.